Rocket League
Posted
12 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Insane goal! And I was actually proud of the 'fail jump' as I do that all the time lol. Never gonna score a goal like that, nice man.

Need to get some of your clips on here!

Rocket League
Posted
9 hours ago, McNasty said:

Ignore the fail jump in the beginning lol, didn't realize I was low on boost

XBOXCLIPS.COM

RL McNasty20 playing Rocket League®. View more Xbox clips at XboxClips.com

9 hours ago, McNasty said:

3 bangers in a row

XBOXCLIPS.COM

Equustar playing Rocket League®. View more Xbox clips at XboxClips.com

Nice clips man!

EA Sports FC 24
Posted
2 hours ago, Spacedeck said:

Great! If Clubs is cross play this year then, I might join when I've bought it.  Although depends what console everyone is going with, as don't think I can play with PS4 users.

You'll only be able to play with current gen (PS5) users. However I believe it's only Martin who will be without a PS5 by the time we start playing FC24.

I wonder if we could do anything with the  FGFGF to get Martin involved still @GazzaGarratt?

EA Sports FC 24
Posted
1 hour ago, Luseth said:

I was leaning towards the PS4 version as I was expecting another year with you guys on the PS4 version, now you are expecting me to find another £40 or whatever it is! 😄 

Still have Mart and Con on PS4

EA Sports FC 24
Posted

Also looking forward to starting a new Ultimate Team, might put a bit more effort into it this year. And with the Ultimate Edition I'll be applicable to try the Nike UT Career, not sure what that will be, but should be fun.

Rocket League
Posted
1 hour ago, crippled_viper said:

Complete randoms. I'm sure I would be higher if I had a team.

Definitely, nothing worse than randoms on Rocket League 😂 

Biggest word of advise would be finding a team for competitive, otherwise play casual until you find a good teammate and use the Group-Up feature and play competitive then.

1 hour ago, crippled_viper said:

I also don't like the solo play. One I'm not that good and it would defeat me mentally every game.

I completely agree — I don't play Solo often for this reason exactly, it is so mentally difficult.

(Plus you don't have teammates to blame if you lose 😂)

Rocket League
Posted
32 minutes ago, crippled_viper said:

Let's get some games in!! Just finished 3v3 competitive placing and I'm sitting Silver 3. Still working on 2v2 competitive placing.

Who else is playing currently? What are you sitting at for the competitive ranking?

Silver 3 isn't bad! Are you queuing up with randoms or have you got a team?

I'm a Diamond 2 in Solo, Platinum 3 in Duo, and don't know what rank for Trio, as myself @GazzaGarratt, @Macca89 and @LordBaguette tend to mess around with 3's.

Fantasy Premier League
Posted
11 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

We used to have a thread on here and a WhatsApp group I think.

I couldn't find one. And the WhatsApp Group doesn't appear to be part of the General FG Community Groups.

Happy to re-open if you can find them 👍

Fantasy Premier League
Posted
1 minute ago, Luseth said:

I would be interested, think you're gonna have to remind me how to join the league though 😄

I will get one of the League Admins to send you a link 🔗

Do you have a team drafted yet?

EA Sports FC 24
Posted
3 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Everything is cyclical, and I feel like this time or a version of this space of time is coming around again. I'm just really surprised a game developer out there hasn't picked out the two most coveted gamemodes people have spoken up on for years; Pro Clubs (FIFA) and Master League (PES). If a game came out and just let me play these two gamemodes and removed all the modes i'd get it in a heartbeat.

I think the key with a lot of the next football games will be that you have to be on latest generation console to experience the full improvements, whatever they will be.

I agree completely — however I feel like the development of these games are so advanced, e.g. the graphics and multitude of gameplay options, that competition has no chance. I mean has anyone here checked out UFL or GOAL? Two new football games but they're so far off EA Sports.

Back in the day games weren't nearly as advanced and you didn't need a million dollar business investment to create a AAA game.

EA Sports FC 24
Posted
3 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Trailer is getting absolutely roasted and my god they done Haaland dirty - WTF is with his face and animations in that walk!?

I believe the trailer was supposed to be promoting all the new cutscenes they're adding to the game... Just reiterated the likeness to Sims to me. I'm not sure about it personally, will have to wait to see.

EA Sports FC 24
Posted
54 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

What's weird is, Pro Clubs could be monetized probably the most given how people would work together to see their club transform over time (and money). I'm not agreeing that i want to see it completely ripped apart but a customisation element that allows us to earn something, literally ANYTHING, in that gamemode rather than Volta or whatever else they have would be just nice to see right about now.

I think they tried monetizing Pro Clubs using Volta points and being able to purchase them through the store — however the complete lack of customisable items they came out with resulted in it not doing too well.

I would like to see more club customisability... Stadiums, Banners, Kits, Sponsors, etc.

EA Sports FC 24
Posted
1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Wooah, hang on. Its not free to play anymore? Hmmm, strange. So it all just feels abit weird now because I was expecting at least some progression within Pro Clubs. Maybe they will, who knows, but as Phil says...its EA Sports innit 😅

That being said we desperately need a new football game to get into. With PES effectively gone, my hope is that UFL can get to market as quick as they can to help drive EA Sports to get behind this franchise like when they had to back in the 2010s as PES took over as the best playable football game for a while.

Just expect some random teams not to appear now...as certain teams did sell their rights to games moving forward. Will be a little odd but I really REALLY hope they have some form of customisation mode in it like PES always had. I just want them to add some variety back into Pro Clubs tbh!

I too would like to see more development in Pro Clubs and Career mode — however I assume as this is quite a big leap leaving the FIFA name, and they will be concentrating on establishing the monetary side of the game first i.e. FUT and eSports.

EA Sports FC 24
Posted
3 hours ago, Luseth said:

Considering how much money they make on Fifa after the game release through FUT you would think they could lower the prices a bit ^_^

We really need a viable alternative to fifa these days, the game is fine but it does have it's flaws and the lack of competition just means that EA have gotten far too comfortable with things.

What do you mean? You have PES, and the Mario Soccer game... What more competition could you want?

I think the prices are pretty in-line with the current market of A title games.

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy