Battlefield 2042 - patch 4.2.0.
Posted

But other than that, it played well. Should probably switch off matching with kb&m players and I found I was getting wrecked in mid to long distance exchanges while getting used to the recoil control. If we plan to play any more I'll need to get some practice in with a controller.

It's a massive shame there's no crossplay with PS4.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Battlefield 2042 - patch 4.2.0.
Posted
3 hours ago, Luseth said:

I went to put it on download earlier after Lee messaged me about maybe doing an FG event and it turns out I have already downloaded it 🙂 So yeah let me know when you are about one of the evenings and we can jump on. @phil bottleare you on pc or ps (from memory it was given away free on the latter recently wasn't it).

Yep, I have it installed on PC and PS5. Maybe tomorrow if you fancy? A few others have it as well, so maybe we can squad up.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Battlefield 2042 - season 2
Posted
On 9/10/2022 at 2:28 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Sounds like they all need the same lovely home called FG like you've now got 😎 In all seriousness, more people around to play these games with others will make it more enjoyable for the future. I definitely intend to come back to it for sure, but would rather go around in a squad.

@phil bottle can you just set it on the new maps or are they just in the rotation with the rest of them?

Yep, can have a rotation or simply focus on one game mode and map.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

The future of Battlefield
Posted
1 hour ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Further development on Hazard Zone has ceased - as to be one of the worst mode implementations ever! It was leaked back around December that the game mode was deemed internally 'dead' with only a handful of players, less than one hour of retention and the few that played it only trying it once. So much for BF's attempt at Tarkov filler. 

No-one can replicate Tarkov, I pity the fools who would try. Although there's a good DayZ mod of it tbf 😁

I'd love it if we got a few people on BF2042, I do jump on occasionally...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy