Designs by: The Bearded Guru
Posted

@RenFengge he had to have eye surgery because he has to much extra skin around his eye lids and they were rolling back and his eyelashes were stabbing his eyes causing small cuts on his eyes leading to alcers in his eyes so to correct it he basically had plastic surgery and had the extra skin removed around his eyelids and now instead of rolling in they roll out like there suppose to. He goes gets his stitches out in about 10 days. That was Tuesday when he had surgery.

20210223_213408.jpg

Designs by: The Bearded Guru
Posted

@TurboR56Mini you man are a pure creative genius lol I can think of amazing ideas like that but never execute them probably! Hopefully I can make it on sometime soon as well @RenFengge been really busy this week. My puppy just had eye surgery on both of his eyes so it's been kinda of hectic kind of a week and then throw my work on top of it just makes it a mess but hopefully I can play with ya both here soon.

Valheim
Posted
2 minutes ago, RenFengge said:

Oh, we will be on lol. Definitely in the afternoon for me. I'm about to get up to get ready for the gym and other things. @TurboR56Mini  might be on while I'm out doing my healthy stuff this morning. 

I need to get back on that healthy quick just can't seem to do it but I won't be on until mid afternoon definitely want to get some gaming in with you two and maybe others if they decide to jump on. Was also thinking I won't make it to the event at noon tomorrow I might have to kill the stag on my own in my own world 😅 I have a hair cut appointment at eleven and the woman is getting her hair done as well so I won't be home until probably 1 or 2. Hopefully today we can get some exploration and decent loot pulled out.

Valheim
Posted

@TurboR56Mini  yeah I didn't have much time to be on so I went exploring and found a decent amount of those cores was going to build a smelter and stuff at that base but im not sure where to place them quite yet maybe if you and LA are on tomorrow we can figure it out and go exploring and maybe setup up smelters and stuff at each base to prepare for sunday?

Valheim
Posted

I think people are going to be surprised when they hop on Sunday. Litterally when we take them to all the bases and outpost and get them the items they need. I don't think we have takin over I think we have made ease of use for others who can't play as much so they can come in and experience a good time and maybe influence more to jump on by seeing a lot of @TurboR56Mini  @RenFengge  hard work. I have been more of get on run and collect materials build a little and get off with my schedule. Also Carl did you end up seeing what I did to the merchant base today?

Valheim
Posted

Not every game is for everyone but it's so much more fun with friends watching them getting fucked by little gobos of chopping trees down on them and killing them. The world is fun but definitely not the best graphics but the lighting is top notch imo but I agree with Lee return it when you have a chance 

FG Server - Maps by RenFengge
Posted

@RenFengge  @TurboR56Mini  thanks to both of you for helping us out today and especially me with my goofy server issues if anyone else in the U.S. has issues let us 3 know we have figured out a way to join the server because it's gated off ping for the U.K. guys and gals. So I say we are definitely getting somewhere for sure and I think if we are all on Sunday @GazzaGarratt @phil bottle maybe we try and take down the Elder as well since we have made it so far in our adventures. It will allow us to open up more things and allow us to keep pushing our skills to make our bases and homes homes much better but thank you again for all the hard work game is really great!

FG Server - Maps by RenFengge
Posted

@RenFengge love the fact that you and Carl are going hard at this! It was fun playing with you both this morning! It's crazy how fast we are getting stuff done and it might not feel like it to you but I'd say you two got a lot of accomplishment done in 2 days. So I say after our we beat our first boss we definitely we be good to go then! You two keep up the amazing work and can't wait to play more with you two!

Valheim
Posted

I got about an hour half in to be attacked by bees trying to build my first crap hut. Got a little valley im gonna build a nice house on but definitely need more time in game to get it where I want it. Vision is there but execution is far from 🤣 I want see what the co op is like because right now I'm still running around with the bare rags you get to wear so going out at night is like going outside right now butt ass naked and jumping in some snow🤣 I wish I wasn't working these hours or I'd be on with all of you.

Valheim
Posted

That's actually really impressive for a game that litterally came out of nowhere like that. Yes the genere is definitely overwhelmed with crap just like other genres but when you actually find a diamond in the rough it feels so good I am gonna go home and download this today 😊

Valheim
Posted

I think im going to pick this up as well just to add another addition to my steam montage at the minute need more pc games to play with more people with my crazy hours right now so let me know if anyone wants to play im on Lee's friends list on steam if yall want to add me

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy