The FG Awards 2022
Posted
1 minute ago, Macca89 said:

Thank you for this award! @GazzaGarratt

Want to say I'm honoured and don't know what to say etc.....but tbf I f****** deserve it and you can suck a d***  if you think otherwise.

Now bow before me! 😈😈😈

I’ll bow before you when you have an FG’er of the year….or 2 like me.  Now get on your knees before me.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

The FG Awards 2022
Posted

Congratulations to everyone that won! Contact with FG’ers varies but always good to see others being recognised for their contributions and all well deserved.

Personally, it was a shock to win the first time and even more this so time as my main aim is to fulfill the quota for cunt of the group 😄 It’s an honour to be awarded in such a way and I now have 2 trophies under my monitor 🥰

D7FF76CC-B663-4B8B-A8B2-37F9BD48CB0E.thumb.jpeg.367974f952a533ed404925c45624e356.jpeg

The FG Awards 2021
Posted
1 hour ago, crispymorgan said:

Greboth once again cursing the fact we don't have cunt of the year.  Myself, cursing the fact we don't have imposter of the year.

Well done to all. 

You say the sweetest things 😘

I‘ll have you know though it’s not an award, it’s a badge and one I wear with pride.

Thank you FG
Posted
19 hours ago, slamminbones said:

I promise I won't bore you lot with my troubles much in chats as i must sound like a broken record

Don’t worry, you already did with the amount of ‘for fucks sake Paul’ while racing 😄 

Joking aside dude, it’s a paradigm shift and it’s not somethibg you can just get over.  So no matter how much of a broken record you think you are, if you need to talk about then talk.  We’re all here for you and all more than happy to ram you off track or shoot you in the face as required.

Confessions of a jack ass..
Posted

I think this shows that this place is far more than just a clan, it is a community, a group of friends.  And no, this isn’t Lee alternate account.

So you don’t have to apologise for anything my dude.  You’re not the life of the party currently, so what? It’s better that you reflect how you feel than surpress it and cover it all up.

You’ll get back to your ‘normal’ self one day but until that day, don’t fee you need to fake it and know we’re all supporting you.

FG Twitch
Posted

Seeing this reminds me, I made some Twitch panel button things.  Not 100% sure what they are tbh but Lee wanted them.  I'm not sure they were ever put to use but this seems like a good time to start using them.  I'm happy to post them, PM them or whatever is needed.

The FG Awards 2020
Posted

Congratulations to all! Every single one well deserved and great to see @GazzaGarratthonouring the right people though you deserve plenty of credit yourself.

On a personal level, @phil bottle I can’t think of anyone better to pass the torch of fg’er of the year to...well maybe not a Londoner but I don’t hold that against you too much.

The big asterisk*
Posted
1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Wow. And I mean Wow. I usually get a whiff of something happening around this place as I'm usually speaking to most of you where I possibly have a minute free but genuinely didn't expect this to ever happen.

I can't quite thank you all enough. For you all to do such a thing at such a hard time in life right now, its overwhelming really.

All that's left to say is that I apologise for nudging/nagging/annoying your daily busy lives of late - I've always had a vision that FG can be there for shit like this more often, and help other people, especially FGers like you, that truly need it. I just never expected you guys do exactly that for me because you're all way more worthy people than myself.

You take the time out to come here and that's has always been more than enough for me.

GGFG ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I almost cocked up last night when we were talking last night about the Sony event.

You do so much for all us mate, you’re the best of us so only right we occasionally do something for you now and then.

Don’t apologise for nagging us though mate, you keep this place together with your nagging.  They say about herding cats is difficult but some how you manage to herd us cunts and do we need it.

I ticked merch and other as now the funny business is out the way with my pc I’ll be getting back to the logo’s.  I’m not sure what stuff you need for merch but seems more my expertise than the rest.

We’ve also spoken about the guides before but I think now is a good time to actually pull my finger out and do them. Current plans are to do the Minecraft ones properly and not just buried in a random thread.  Though I’ve got some stuff to add to them and to learn myself how some mods work.

I’ve also though about doing a racing one, I’m far from the fastest drivers around but I’ve been doing it a long time and can share my knowledge.

A sponsored drinking competition, we’d be good at that 😂

Not everything has to be gaming related but that is the thing that brought us together so keeping that in mind.

The obvious one would be a really long gaming session.  Like you see the 24 hour gaming sessions with donations going to a charity.  The problem with that though I think you need a reasonable following in the first place.  Though maybe still an idea.

My other thought was like you seeing people doing the marathon in dress up.  I’m not suggesting we do a marathon but could do a 10k or something in cosplay.  If we picked the right sort of characters the outfits wouldn’t be too bad to make or walk in etc.

FG Series & Videos - And So It Begins
Posted

Obviously at Rich’s discretion but I think it depends on the game really - something like DayZ are probably going to be longer clips whereas a game like CoD the clips are probably shorter overall though if you’re talking trick shots then they could be only a few seconds potentially.

Choose FG's affiliated Charity for 2020
Posted

Mental health is an issue for many people and certainly a number of us too.  MIND is a brilliant charity for that and one worthy of support.  However, first and foremost, we’re a gaming community and as such I think it fits better to support a more gaming based one.

All 3 gaming charities sound fantastic and it’s hard to only pick one.  I went with Childs Play in the end as it is the one that hits closest to home for me.  Though whichever gets chosen will be a worth while cause.

FG Videos In 2020
Posted
3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

We also need gamemode ideas. Like Sniper only, etc. That does mean @Diddums needs to actually use the right weapon though...

But where’s the fun in that? Half the fun is sniping Didds in the face as he is too far away to use a shotgun 🤣

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy