DSC raid

Baabcat
   (0 reviews)
Destiny

Event details

We seem to have ran out of challenges have we ? Nice quick run perhaps whilst we wait for the blessing of the RNG gods.

although I believe @RedBeardCG  needs Atracks challenge so would be good if he could make it as that will then disappear back to rotation for 4 weeks

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Upside to the challenges... I now understand what you guys are doing in the first encounter hahah.

Downside to the challenges... stress and praying that I don't piss you or @Venom off too much when we do them!

Are we praying to the RNG gods for @Ajay 's Eyes of Tomorrow that still skipped him yesterday? 😄 

P.S. I'm RSVP'ed. But if we end up full and someone else wants a go at it, please let me know. I would always be happy to give up my spot. Think of me as the "filler" in this team. 😄 

1 hour ago, Bluebear said:

I still need to do Void subclasses, Of All Trades, and The Core Four if people are up for that!

We can do void this run but of all trades is next week and the core four is the week after

3 hours ago, Venom said:

We can do void this run but of all trades is next week and the core four is the week after

Yeah I know, I'm still up for this run though to get my powerfuls and more loot