Whisper of the Worm Support Runs - Saturday

GazzaGarratt
   (0 reviews)
Destiny

Let's try some support nights for all of FG to get the Whisper!

We'll need a few experienced runners through the night to add their names. Equally, if you haven't got it please add your name down if you can be available in the time window of this calendar event. Comment below if you know what time you should be around to help us work out how many we're helping. Also, add your power level just to help us understand what support is needed.

Let's own this Whisper Mission FG!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

2 hours ago, Shucker said:

Ah, nevermind. I saw your other forum post stating 385 light is recommended. Sounds like a no-go for me. :(

Not at all. I think two 385 experienced people could help get you through it.

Try and get on one of the raids so we can help get your level up :)

14 minutes ago, Shucker said:

Thanks, but unfortunately, the only raids I've seen are the recent ones to shepra noobs (I'm no sherpa :) ) or start too late in the evening for me. 

So what time can you start a raid then mate? I don't give up that easily :)

42 minutes ago, Shucker said:

Being the new-ish kid, I just find it hard to matchmake here. It's a pretty established community so I get that some people like to run with each other. I've tried to connect with ppl on the forum on a couple of occasions to do some weekly reset stuff but doesn't seem to pan out.  I also don't live on my PS4 so I'm not usually online if people are looking for a quick group for Crucible, NFs, etc. (I do respond to PMs quickly usually tho). No biggie, but I don't expect my light level to grow in leaps and bounds at this current rate. :)

For raids, it's not so much about start time, it's end time. I dont' mind starting as late as 10 but by 12-12:30pm, I'm pretty much ready to head back to orbit. :) 

Gotta be honest here. What you say is actually more further from the truth if you look at last few weeks.

We took 5 FGers that all haven't done the raid and completed it. 2 new clearances for Argos too.

We're a unique bunch but I'd like to think we've put out there quite abit of stuff and fun activities to do.

What you'll see with me is, we'll adapt as best we can to help out. You just gotta join a party chat or talk to me and we can get something sorted. Takes two buddy 🖒😘

8 minutes ago, Shucker said:

Guess I see things differently... thx for your input/feedback though. 
Cheers.

Thats alright. I appreciate yours too. I'll still will try and sort one for you bud. You see, you made the ffort to be around FG so the wat i view things is I give as much effort as I can back to all the people here.

I'll stick a time on for around 7.30pm/8pm UK time and we'll get a raid going. With you in it 👍

I agree it shouldn't be work, but on the face it, we're still really small. The only we will grow and get more people is all of us here helping each other and branching out. I'm actually quite proud recently of how many FGers that have been either quiet in the past or struggled to party up with newer people, then see them do the opposite and join up with each other. Personally, it's great to see.

It's all good though buddy. If you holla and say 'who's on?' and i'm free, i'll tell you.

1 hour ago, Shucker said:

Dude, I appreciate it.... really. But I think I'd prefer it to just happen organically without you needing to step up/step in and make things work. You do a lot for this community and are greatly respected for that, but I don't want grouping up to game with me to be work. In theory, it should be as simple as saying, "Hey, I wanna do such-and-such tonight.... who's in?" (has kinda flopped on a couple of occasions) or regular weekly events just like the calendar running here. So far, it hasn't been an ideal experience for me but that's okay, it's only gamez. :)  

Hey Shucker...just reread your intro...you said you’re stupid old, I’m 62 (can you beat that?) so send me a friend invite to PlumbersCrack56 . I tend to play with a 5 strong group of FGers who are 52 - 62 years old. Lee and the guys have got 2 of us through the raid so we might be able to do a few parts on our own if you jump in as well. Try a few strikes with us first to check us out

Weekdays we generally play ~ 7.00 - 10.00 UK time, weekends we tend to start a bit earlier and sometimes hit up with any NA people like Chad from your neck of the woods, Chris and Hector from the States, etc

Be good to hear from you! 😊