FG Friday - Among Us!

Luseth
   (0 reviews)
Community Calendar

Event details

Picture an evening filled with tension and laughter as friends gather online for a thrilling session of "Among Us." As the game begins, James, despite his best intentions, always seems to meet an untimely demise within the first few minutes of each round. Whether it's a cleverly executed impostor strategy or just unfortunate timing, James finds himself in the wrong place at the wrong time, much to the amusement of his fellow players.

As the game progresses, Slamminbones' catchphrase "Why you lying for?" becomes a running joke among the players, particularly when suspicions arise and trust begins to waver. Despite James' unfortunate luck and Slamminbones' relentless questioning, the evening is filled with excitement, camaraderie, and plenty of memorable moments shared among friends in the chaotic world of "Among Us."

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'm gutted I can't get to this! I'm out for a meal and drinks with the wife and family. Really hope that loads can make it and we can get to see loads of videos of who is getting voted out for no reason whatsoever 🤣