THE BURNING CRUSADE

Well, it looks like we are going to be getting the burning crusade this year at some point. This has me ecstatic because for me this is the pinnacle of WoW. I am probably going to spend my easter break and summer holidays getting up to 60 so that I can do TBC, the break away has actually been really nice but TBC for me is peak nostalgia!

Your thoughts?

burning crusade.jpg

signatures small.jpg

5 hours ago, tronic44 said:

I have no idea what this is, tell me more. I do have WoW download but have yet to play it.

So after classic world of warcraft came the first expansion, the burning crusade. We take our level 60 characters and journey to outland to defeat countless enemies in a beautiful new setting with new skills and stuff. It's often referred to as the golden age of WoW.

signatures small.jpg

As its a little more relaxed MMO grind, is there a summary of the stuff it entails e.g Number of dungeons, activities, gamemodes, etc. When it comes to looter shooters its helpful for my mind to know what different types of stuff is around so I know what kind of things i'd be doing. Appreciate there may not be a new list yet @Middle Class Caveman  but just thinking about what was in the old expansion when it first came out?