Linus gets emotional

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Yup, watched this yesterday.  The amount of work that has gone in to LTT to turn what was a hobby to such a profitable business is impressive.  Though it is understandable that the events he mentions would change his perspective on life.

I don’t agree with everything he said but you have to appreciate his candour.  Not many youtubers/business owners/famous people would be so open about things.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Yup, watched this yesterday.  The amount of work that has gone in to LTT to turn what was a hobby to such a profitable business is impressive.  Though it is understandable that the events he mentions would change his perspective on life.

I don’t agree with everything he said but you have to appreciate his candour.  Not many youtubers/business owners/famous people would be so open about things.
Some of the stuff from his youth sounds tough and he was brave to talk about it, he seems a decent guy...

..but I agree with you, don't really follow some of his reasoning, he sounds a little tightly sprung to me...

...but then I've got my own remedy for that, so who am I to judge [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg