Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
News Ticker
  • Website outage between 5pm-8pm 13th Jan resolved. Our host had an outage which is now fixed
GazzaGarratt

FG Film Club - Wk1 2020 - Now You See Me

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Lol, hey whatever people put down I'll watch, even Mobster films that you like and I think are trash 😘

 

If you dont like problem solving and a little upbeat action/adventure films I can see why this wouldnt be for those type of people.

It wasn’t that. It get like a cheap knock off to the Oceans movies. I want a wide array of films. Really don’t watch TV shows. There’s a few here and there but movies are my thing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin
Author of the topic Posted
1 minute ago, TigerBurge said:

It wasn’t that. It get like a cheap knock off to the Oceans movies. I want a wide array of films. Really don’t watch TV shows. There’s a few here and there but movies are my thing 

That's a good read-across tbh. Funnily I prefer this to Oceans films as it was really polished for me - and I love puzzles with magic that you can see how it's worked out by the end.

 

Maybe we could add the Ocean films to the list to watch this year too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

That's a good read-across tbh. Funnily I prefer this to Oceans films as it was really polished for me - and I love puzzles with magic that you can see how it's worked out by the end.

 

Maybe we could add the Ocean films to the list to watch this year too.

See I loved the Oceans movies. So to me these were just ok 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin

Now you see me was actually a really good film. You'd need to be a man of cultured taste to appreciate it though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone explain to me the mirror trick they used to obtain the huge safe? If it was just a huge mirror, how it is nobody had reflections in the mirror or even the other side of the room not reflected, which would also have shown the entrance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Spacedeck said:

Can someone explain to me the mirror trick they used to obtain the huge safe? If it was just a huge mirror, how it is nobody had reflections in the mirror or even the other side of the room not reflected, which would also have shown the entrance?

 

It's lent forward 45 degrees so the reflection you see in the mirror is the floor.  They show you how it's done with the rabit in the box trick 🙂 Obviously if you get close enough you'd notice but for plot reasons  they didn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy