Dreaming City Rotation

GazzaGarratt

The raid completion has set off a number of changes in the Dreaming City. This seems like the first rotation of 'the curse' on the City to the half way place to its strongest rotation.

I jumped on quickly to see what has changed. After a brand new cutscene you have 3 new things so far that are different.

First is black Taken spots that are everywhere. This could and should mean new things popping up in new places.

Second is the fourth new strike of Forsaken is available on the Director, The Corrupted. Its level 500 and some people should have a bounty ready to use that requires you to do the strike whilst adcendant (drink a Queensfoil).

Third is a brand new mission new mission became available at Petra! I solo'd it as its 520 so not too hard but a fun different mission nonetheless. This should be a new quest as at the end it told me there was a new step however this may be hidden currently as its not in your inventory. It does give you a Powerful Drop though which was nice.

Looking forward to what else we should find. Let us know if you see anything else on the map?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Just solo'd it and it's fun nice boss fight too, wasn't too impressed when I got destroyed by the 585 level whatever under the bridge.

You mean this?

IMG_20180915_173721.jpeg

I hesitated for a moment then took it on.

Yeah, that latest about 0.8 seconds [emoji23] I do wonder why he's there and what will it be connected to.

Get ready for the reset today - we should see The Dreaming City change and set off another winding story as per the Forsaken producers which sounds promising.

There's rumours that this should also set off a chance to find the first quest steps for the Exotics Wish Ender (Bow) and Malfeasance (Hand Cannon related TO Gambit).

When you log on, let us know what you find and share what you can.

People as of last week managed to find Callum's grave already. 
They have indeed but no one knows how the quest us activated. Let's hope it's something happening this week.

4 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Get ready for the reset today - we should see The Dreaming City change and set off another winding story as per the Forsaken producers which sounds promising.

There's rumours that this should also set off a chance to find the first quest steps for the Exotics Wish Ender (Bow) and Malfeasance (Hand Cannon related TO Gambit).

When you log on, let us know what you find and share what you can.

Another exotic bow?! 🤑😛

The rotation yesterday turned the City into the Nightmare Curse week and has definitely released a lot more content and secrets.

In summary what I have noticed so far is the following:

- New Ascendant Challenge
- More Ascendant Chests
- New Dungeon mission!
- Exotic Quest Malfeasance starting to drop in Gambit
- Exotic Bow Wish Ender can be obtained (a bloody hard steps to follow)
- Corrupted Eggs can now be destroyed
- Mara Sov can now be visited

This is a little overwhelming so I'm gonna find some more info out and spread it out a little. Obviously if you find more stuff fill your boots on posting it on FG.

1 minute ago, Baabcat said:

It’s pretty hard keeping up with what is going on in the dreaming city . I know it changes weekly , but is it a set rotation and if so how long?

Three week rotation once the raid is beaten. 

1. Things okay.
  2. Things getting worse.
  3. Things fucked up.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD