So I'm on watch now.........

Just Cal

lol story incoming.

So I got called down to the college admin office 30 minutes ago, they wished to talk about a very serious matter.

Yesterday, I tried to print out a patient record from Dixmoor Asylum for the criminally insane. That's the place from Manhunt 2 if any of you remember? The reason I printed this record out was to try and trick my friend that it was a real record that leaked onto the internet.

The first time didn't work so I had to change printers. Success! I showed my friend, he believed it and lulz were had on his behalf.

I left the printout on my desk. Upon arriving today, I noticed that my printout had been removed and passed it off as the someone from the night class had taken it to show their mates.

No.

During the night, a member of staff had come in to do some printer ink replacing and what pops out of the printer? Patient #1's record.

Needless to say, she saw it was printed from my machine and found my other copy. She then proceeded to take it to management.

So 30 minutes ago, I arrived into the office and had 2 members of staff waiting for me. The woman whom found the "disturbing" documents had arrived visibly shaken last night and thought they should deal with me.

So after a 15 minute talk, I convinced them that I'm actually a nice lad who doesn't enjoy taking peoples teeth out with a hammer and pliers.

I'm still being watched from now on though and that lady is frightened to death of me.

Here's the record that was printed out:

PATIENT #1

OVERVIEW: An investigation into the effects of graduated surgically administered deformities of facial integration and the subsequent effects of social ostracism on levels of aggression in a subject with an existing acute antisocial personality disorder.

Subject was diagnosed with a pre-existing acute antisocial personality disorder manifesting itself in a predilection towards extreme levels of machoism. He was recruited into the experiment on the pretence of exploring mankind’s threshold for pain, and placed into the general population at Dixmor Hospital. Artificial deformity succession of surgeries began immediately and continued at weekly intervals as follows:

1. The subject’s left kidney, appendix and a portion of the small intestine were removed. No general anesthetic was administered and a mirror was suspended over the subject so that he could witness the organectomy. After the organectomy, crude autopsy sutures were used to leave maximum scar tissue.

The subject initially appeared to enjoy the procedure, his heart rate rose to 90 bpm, pupils dilated to 8mm and he became (difficult to read) as the incision was made into the small intestine, the subject began to scream in pain and pull at the restraints. All signs of enjoyment diminished rapidly as the operation proceeded. The subject blacked out, suffered syncope as his kidney was removed, and was revived with a shot of adrenaline. Screaming continued throughout the rest of the procedure, with minor evidence of (difficult to read) ring suture.

In debriefing, the subject put on a show of bravado, claiming to have enjoyed the entire experience, and (difficult to read) as his restraints were removed. The subject mixed fairly well with other inmates over the following week, including 2 with whom he had been previously acquainted. Patients #1042847994 and #113191185 both recognized the subject and the 3 of them were frequently seen in conversation. In the privacy of his cell, the subject would spend hours at a time examining the newly formed scar tissue, each of self examination culminated in (difficult to read). At bath times, he became withdrawn and appeared to try and hide the developing scar tissue. He became verbally aggressive on the fifth day when 2 of the inmates pointed at him and whispered comments to each other. There was no evidence of further conflict with any inmates for the rest of the week.

fig.1 - Removal of kidney, appendix and small intestine

2. The little finger and ring finger from both hands were removed using a circular saw with no anesthetic. The subject was restrained in a seating position with both hands secured on a table in front of him. The digits were removed one at a time.

After the initial explanation of the procedure, the subject thought it was a fabrication. After removal of the little finger on his left hand however, he began to struggle desperately against the restraints. He began to cry and requested to see the doctor in charge, stating that he wished to opt out of the experiment. He was informed that this was an impossibility and the ring finger on his left hand was removed. The subject became enraged, shouting and spitting at the staff. Staff surgeons proceeded to remove the little finger on the subject’s right hand. The subject began begging and asking how he was meant to do things without these fingers. He was informed that most actions would be well within his capability with minimal practice and the ring finger on his right hand was removed. All the fingers (difficult to read) throughout this experiment, the subject showed no practical signs of enjoyment.

In debriefing, the subject was unresponsive. For the first 3 days, the subject kept his hands hidden in his pockets when he mixed with the general population. Patients #104284729 and #113191185 continued to converse with the subject for the majority of each day, but the subject was careful to keep his hands out of sight. On the fourth day patient #184284729 noticed the subject’s mutilated hands and made clearly audible comments. The subject appeared withdrawn and avoided any social contact with the other inmates for the rest of the day. The subject avoided patient #04284229 for the rest of the week but was seen talking to patient #113191185 on 2 occasions over the following 3 days. The (difficult to read) towards the end of the day.

fig.2 - amputation of fourth and fifth digits

3. An experimental solution associated with gross skin discoloration was applied to the right-hand side of the subject’s face and Upper body. When applied to the skin in its pure form for an exposure period of 6 hours or more it causes removal of 3-4 layers of skin and causes permanent discoloration. No anesthetic was administered.

The naked subject was restrained vertically in a harness in front a full-length mirror. The procedure was explained to the subject who complained that this was not what he had signed up for and begged to be hit, but was told that the only planned treatment would be carried out. The solution was applied to the subject’s skin, causing instant removal of any hair that it came into contact with. As sulphur dioxide was released by the solution’s reaction with the subject’s hair, he became delusional, insisting that we were sending him to hell. After 3 hours welts had begun to appear on the skin and the subject had become very agitated. He did not seem to be in intense pain, rather he had become extremely disturbed by the prospect of permanent skin discoloration. At the end of the experiment the subject was bathed, the areas that had been in contact with the solution had taken on a purple hue and large welts covered all areas.

In debriefing, the subject started talking about delusions of (difficult to read) into the general population (difficult to read) hearing the other inmates became instantly agitated. A number of inmates began to scream and shouted that “demons” and “monsters” had finally come to get them. The subject was clearly, very disturbed by this reaction. Patient #104284129 mocked the subject and maintained distance from him for the remainder of the experimental period. Patient #1113191185 was also visibly uncomfortable with the subject’s appearance, but was seen talking with him on 3 occasions during the week. He was initially withdrawn but by the end of the week had begun to approach the most visibly scarred inmates and seemed to enjoy provoking them by howling and trying to touch them.

4. Subject was made to kneel by a table and his head was clamped into a vice. His mouth was held open using an oral speculum. Seven of the subject’s teeth were removed, 3 using a hammer and the other 4 using pliers without anesthetic.

In the (difficult to read) was set on, the subject became (difficult to read) used (difficult to read) as soon as his front teeth were struck with a hammer, his signs of enjoyment ceased instantly. He took on a facial expression of panic, and tried to pull his head out of the vice. The 3 teeth dislodged by the hammer blow were cleared out of his mouth to avoid choking. 4 molars were then removed using a pair of pliers. As each tooth was pulled, the subject suffered syncope and had to be revived 4 times with adrenaline.

In debriefing, the subject was unable to talk, but showed signs of intense pain and fear. The oral trauma caused his mouth to swell, giving him an even more grotesque appearance. Back in the general population of the hospital ward, the subject was withdrawn, attempting to hide his face in his hands. The day after the procedure, the subject approached patient #113191185 and attempted to tell him what was happening to him, Patient #113191185 was heard telling the subject to leave him alone and to stop talking to him any more. The subject responded by kicking patient #113191185 in the genitals before he was restrained by orderlies. During the week there were three further instances of physical violence on his fellow inmates. The first two occurred when inmates tried to pull his hands away from his face, the subject punched each inmate several times until restrained by orderlies. The third incident occurred when an inmate began dancing around the subject and mocking him. The subject launched himself at the inmate and had to be restrained in a harness.

5. Without anesthetic, the subject (difficult to read). The surgeon performing the operation was a woman and was encouraged to laugh at the subject and humiliate him as she performed the procedure. The subject’s upper body was raised on the operating table to allow him full view of the procedure.

Reference Audio Tape

-------------------------------------------------------

REFERENCE AUDIO TAPE PRAVITAS 0 PATIENT 1A

-------------------------------------------------------

The subject expressed disbelief when the procedure was explained to him. He tried to appear nonplussed by laughing in a jovial way. His heart rate rose to over 140 bpm as the surgeon walked in and began to tease the subject about his imminent emasculation. His (difficult to read) thing a scalpel, causing the (difficult to read) rose briefly and the subject did not cease screaming. The (difficult to read) was removed and his screaming continued. A catheter tube was inserted into the urethra and both wounds were cauterized. The subject had lost almost 2 pints of blood and was kept under observation over night.

The next morning, the subject was returned to the general population by an orderly, who announced to the whole ward that the subject (difficult to read). As subsequent laughter and derision spread throughout the General Population, subject began to enter a rage. He ran at the nearest inmate and attacked him, smashing his head into a wall before he was restrained in a harness. Upon next release into General Population, the subject refused to communicate with any inmates or staff and sat in a corner clasping his knees to his chest and rocking backwards and forwards with his eyes closed. This withdrawn pattern of behaviour continued for the entire week, even when the subject was in his own cell.

His skin from the subjects buttocks was grafted over the left hand side of the face, obscuring the left side of his mouth and his (difficult to read) ears (difficult to read) both eyes and nostrils functioning fully. The procedure was carried out without anesthetic and a large mirror was suspended over the subject throughout.

The subject seemed to derive some enjoyment from the removal of skin from his buttocks and even made (difficult to read) to the 2 male surgeons as they excised the skin. The buttock was dressed and the subject was turned over onto his back. The skin graft was spread over the subject’s face and held in place with surgical staples. The subject attempted to scream, causing deformation to the newly applied graft. The graft was removed and the subject’s face was injected with curare (a paralyzing (difficult to read) to prevent further facial movement. The graft was secured and then plasmatic imbibition took place. The subject was kept under observation for 48 hours until capillary inosculation had fully occurred. The subject was restrained in a vertical position in front a full-length mirror for a further 48 hours, to prevent him tampering with the new graft and to allow him to come to terms with his new appearance.

On his eventual release into the general population the subject was initially completely withdrawn and resumed his rocking in a corner with his hands over his face. The other inmates kept their distance and would whisper about him periodically. The subject suffered a complete psychotic breakdown on the third day after release from the restraints and attacked a female nurse. He managed to smash a glass she was carrying and stabbed at her face repeatedly causing her sever facial lacerations and blindness in one eye.

The subject was restrained and removed to a secure wing at Dixmor to being re-conditioning.

Good thing I didn't print out my necrophilia thread hahahahaha

8mSoOel.png