Grimoire Books

GazzaGarratt

They've finally done it. They look amazing. 1st Volume is on pre-order via Bungie Store. I don't many books but this one I'll take a kind exception towards it.

1532669707601.jpeg

1532669688434.jpeg

Those of you who are new to Destiny and wasn't aware of the back story (lore), they created a universe that they put into Digital Cards that was actually very compelling and had tons of info in it, called Grimoire.

They were linked to finding stuff in D1 and was removed in D2 but the lore community is pretty significant (MyNameIsByf YouTuber is one of them) that its paved the way for this.

I'm excited to read it properly as i struggled to read separate mini cards of info online. This will piece it together nicely.

Anyone else interested in this? It seems to be $24.99 currently for Volume 1.

https://bungiestore.com/products/preorder-destiny-grimoire-anthology-volume-i

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

5 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

$25 for something that should be included in game for free. I’ll wait for someone to post it online 

Didn't think of it like that - good point. I mean tbh this is something I was going to do one day whereby I print every single grimoire card, put into an A5 size, print and laminate every page, then bind it.

I'll be honest here and say I'd pay £20 to get that nice glossy book for ease. I'm a sucker for Destiny stuffs though.

26 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Didn't think of it like that - good point. I mean tbh this is something I was going to do one day whereby I print every single grimoire card, put into an A5 size, print and laminate every page, then bind it.

I'll be honest here and say I'd pay £20 to get that nice glossy book for ease. I'm a sucker for Destiny stuffs though.

I like the idea and that’s it’s a nice looking collectible that I will honestly probably get but it still sucks that they are charging for something that should of already been in game. 

I actually didn’t mind the way they had it before with having to go to bungie.net to read it. Gave me something to do on night shift at work. I’ve read a lot of it already 

1 minute ago, phil bottle said:

I'm with Chris, PDF that fuckeremoji12.png

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I did! Broke my work printer 😂😂

@TigerBurge, yeah I'm with you now. If it was still available online in a nice format for toilet reading, I might've given it a go. I need signal mind you, really annoying our toilets have no signal now whatsoever. Grr.