Destiny Calendar: Raid cp war dogs

Amnotright

Event Title: Raid cp war dogs
Event Author: Amnotright
Calendar: Destiny Calendar
Event Date: 09/18/2017 08:00 PM to 09/18/2017 11:59 PM

As it's the rest tomorrow I want to try run the raid one last time from the war dogs cp but first do a chest run as all keys you have will be deleted on the rest lest get this done 

Raid cp war dogs

N.B. If viewing this via the FG App, please visit the Calendar event via browser to RSVP. Thanks.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I have already done the dogs so wont RSVP as I'd rather leave it open to those who haven't done it.  Though I'll probably be around if you don't get enough people.

To be honest@Greboth this is about getting the raid completed before reset to get the chance of the engram for us all. As of tomorrow it should be about getting as many people to experience it from the start.

In short, if you're free, do it! [emoji1]

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

28 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

To be honest@Greboth this is about getting the raid completed before reset to get the chance of the engram for us all. As of tomorrow it should be about getting as many people to experience it from the start.

In short, if you're free, do it! emoji1.png

Oh yeah, I understand that and peoples raid progress is all over the place but first dibs should be to the 'original' 6 or at least anyone that will get the benefit of the CP.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

39 minutes ago, Bluebear said:

Consider me a sub for the Dogs CP raid.

Sorry Nick, if one pulls out we'll let you know. Also, there's gonna be to raids I guess most nights this week so would be good to get everyone experiencing them now others are reaching raid level.

Also, change of plan. To get the best chance of Raid engram for FG, Josh has a Boss Checkpoint so we're gonna do that. Need to give it our best shot for everyone as the bigger picture is the FG engram not us completing each section.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb