Old Raids update being considered

GazzaGarratt

Finally! Awesome news that the gamr director Chris Barrett has confirmed they are 'absolutely considering' updating the old raids to ensure there isn't many lull periods in year 3 as there was in year 2.

Vault of Glass has to be top of the class to get updates on light level and gear, I have an inkling they'll start on Crota to keep people on edge for VoG.

Nice one Bungie.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, TigerBurge said:

I just doubt they would bring the elemental primary weapons back. 

They'd have to tweek them so they wouldn't be the only go-to guns again. Or they may update and change the weapons available. I wouldn't like that as the guns fit in with the raid already but if this gives a chance of the Vex becoming back on par then I'm well happy.

12 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

They'd have to tweek them so they wouldn't be the only go-to guns again. Or they may update and change the weapons available. I wouldn't like that as the guns fit in with the raid already but if this gives a chance of the Vex becoming back on par then I'm well happy.

I miss the Vision and Fatebringer. Still my two favorite guns. The Fang from Crota was awesome too. Corrective Measure was also a monster. Damn I loved those guns. 

18 hours ago, crippled_viper said:

I hope they bring back primary elemental damage guns.

So do I removing them actually made primary gun choice less diverse.

People pretty much have a favourite pve weapon and use that for everything, I know I do.

I remember during omnibus strike using multiple different primary  weapons depending on encounter never happens now.

My money is on VoG being upgraded as a thank you to Destiny 1 players. I also think they'll upgrade the original elemental guns because that will ignite the chace for the treasured guns.

Maybe I'll actually drop a Fatebringer eventually.