Horizon: Zero Dawn

Sennex

On 20/02/2017 at 0:15 PM, PlasticGaming said:

Do we have a link to the Reddit submision on this?

Should've embedded the reddit link for you @PlasticGaming

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Just now, tronic44 said:

Already decided that COD is going and i'm getting this, 100GB is too much space to use up on a game i play twice a month.

This better be good!

Also i've noticed that Dave hasn't hyped this up, so it'll probably be amazing ;)

6 hours ago, PlasticGaming said:

[removed]

It was but the thread shows what he said about it. Apologies though, I don't use reddit so don't know why it's like that.

HZD has become the fastest selling first party lP launch to date selling 2.6 millions unit globally.

Awesome work by Guerilla Games, since their E3 opening it was clearly right up there to succeed. Hopefully this means expansions to be created for it.

It's pretty neat how an FPS company made an RPG, did not reinvent the wheel but polished it so much it's almost instant GOTY. (Sucks to be up against Zelda)

It's a close second to be fair. Zelda nostalgia with the critics will get it but they are 2 completely different RPGs. Both winners on their own consoles already for 2017.

Thanks to Sky (or Openreach, depending on who points at the other the longest) I got a few more hours in last night. I started a new game as I forgot all the controls and stuff and I was still at the point where my progress was negligible, so I blasted through all the intro stuff and I'm up to the point of the proving, right before it. This is the first game in ages which has roped me in so far. I thoroughly enjoy the story, the setting, the cut scenes are phenomenal and it's oh so beautifully made. If it wasn't for my amazing group of friends online I'd probably just be playing this until platinum, that's how much I enjoy it.

If I had to have a gripe, it'd be the hitboxes. Loads of times I've shot an arrow at something and very clearly missed, yet the shot hits. It makes pulling off that perfect shot a bit less rewarding as the game is so easy going in terms of hits. 

Killed my first Sawtooth last night too. Got him in the second go, what a brilliant fight. Love this game.

banlol.png

Resurrecting this one rather than a bew thread.

The anniversary of HZD is upon us and they've sold 7.6 million copies.

And to celebrate the milestone, the first bundle of PS4 avatars featuring Horizon Zero Dawn characters will be released tomorrow on the PlayStation Store for free.

Along with the avatars, a free PS4 theme containing fan-made Photo Mode snaps will also be available for free.

Nice one Guerilla Games.