Total War: Warhammer (Preview Trailer)

Sennex

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought Bloodbowl for PC a long assed time ago and just never got around to playing it.

However the Table Top version! I can't even count the number of seasons I played that game. Pretty much from middle school on into early adult hood my friends and I played. 

Back on topic though:

Any idea on how the Total War franchise is? I've never really messed with it.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Ditto. I still have bloodbowl the table top game I bought in the 80s. I have it on pc but it never really gripped me playing it online.

Total War is a great series however and I expect a fantastic warhammer game from these guys.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

nothing beats decimating a skaven (Or gobbo) team right on the pitch

well, nothing other than having a gobbo fanatic actually manage to wipe out the opposing teams side with continued successes

or a gobbo pogostick leap entirely over the opposing line

man, I miss goblins and Bloodbowl now. 

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

My opinion on this has changed quite a bit, the trailer not helping. I've easily spent over 500 hours on Total War games (not sure if I should be proud of that  :wacko: ) and over 100 hours on bloodbowl but can't see the two working together. Flying units, magic, dragons and whatever the hell monster was at the end won't sit well with the majority of fans. I'd rather have a unit of Eastern Cataphracts or bow warrior monks  :lol:

They are all canon to Warhammer though, so I think on the one hand the game would be lessened without them. if that makes sense

IDK about the mechanics of Total War though, I need to see if Steam has any of them on sale, I want to try one out now

They are all canon to Warhammer though, so I think on the one hand the game would be lessened without them. if that makes sense

IDK about the mechanics of Total War though, I need to see if Steam has any of them on sale, I want to try one out now

I understand you can't have Warhammer without them, that's why I don't think the series will Fit the Total War series.

Atilla, which is the newest game, is currently 25% off on steam for £22.99. Otherwise the early games are dead cheap and still share the same core mechanics.

I understand you can't have Warhammer without them, that's why I don't think the series will Fit the Total War series.

Atilla, which is the newest game, is currently 25% off on steam for £22.99. Otherwise the early games are dead cheap and still share the same core mechanics.

I gotcha now, I misunderstood what you were saying.

I will look into them, I think I have 8$ left in my steam wallet lol

I gotcha now, I misunderstood what you were saying.

I will look into them, I think I have 8$ left in my steam wallet lol

Shogun2: Total War is often cited as one of the best of the series, steam has a free demo of it :)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg