Jeremy Clarkson

J4MES OX4D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.businessinsider.com/jeremy-clarkson-confirms-new-car-show-with-former-top-gear-mates-2015-6

Jeremy Clarkson confirms he will host a new car show and will be joined by former 'Top Gear' mates

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

http://www.businessinsider.com/jeremy-clarkson-confirms-new-car-show-with-former-top-gear-mates-2015-6

Jeremy Clarkson confirms he will host a new car show and will be joined by former 'Top Gear' mates

Good news indeed, plus they will always be known as the Top Gear hosts no matter who the presents the show in the future. I love the way the BBC are heavily promoting the last series these guys filmed which starts in the UK on Sunday night.

Good news indeed, plus they will always be known as the Top Gear hosts no matter who the presents the show in the future. I love the way the BBC are heavily promoting the last series these guys filmed which starts in the UK on Sunday night.

I think that's just a one off special to wrap up what was missed off the last series.

I think that's just a one off special to wrap up what was missed off the last series.

There was me thinking it was a series, oh well a one off special is better than nothing at all! (Waits for out of context)

Last ever Jeremy Clarkson and co Top Gear on tonight - 75 minute special with bits cobbled together from the few episodes that weren't aired after his suspension. It's expected to be announced next week the new 'Top Gear' with Clarkson, Hammond and May which is rumoured to be launching on Netflix or something. 

Almost got it right!! :)

Former Top Gear hosts Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May have signed up to present a new show on Amazon's streaming video service.

The trio will front three series of a new motoring programme for Amazon Prime, with the first season to be made available worldwide in 2016.

The move follows their departure from the hit BBC Two show earlier this year.

Clarkson's contract was not renewed following an "unprovoked physical attack" on a Top Gear producer.

His co-hosts then followed him in leaving the show.

They will now make the unnamed new programme with former Top Gear executive producer Andy Wilman, who also quit the BBC following the "fracas".

'New age of TV'

In a statement from Amazon, Clarkson said: "I feel like I've climbed out of a biplane and into a spaceship."

Hammond said: "Amazon? Oh yes. I have already been there. I got bitten by a bullet ant." And May added: "We have become part of the new age of smart TV. Ironic, isn't it?"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-33715671

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35490238

LeBlanc to be Top Gear co-presenter

Former Friends star Matt LeBlanc is to be one of the new presenters of Top Gear when the motoring programme returns to BBC Two in May.
The US actor will be the show's first non-British host in its 39-year history.
"Matt's a lifelong fellow petrolhead and I'm thrilled he's joining Top Gear," said Chris Evans of his new on-screen colleague.
Additional Top Gear cast members will be confirmed shortly, the BBC said.
"As a car nut and a massive fan of Top Gear, I'm honoured and excited to be a part of this iconic show's new chapter," said LeBlanc. "What a thrill!"
The 48-year-old is best known for his role as Joey Tribbiani in Friends and has more recently been seen, as himself, in BBC Two sitcom Episodes.
"Acting out our craziest car notions on screen is a dream job and I know we'll both be debating some epic road trip ideas," continued Evans in a statement.
"We can't wait to share what we've been up to on screen later this year."
LeBlanc has twice appeared on Top Gear on its popular "star in a reasonably priced car" segment and holds the record for the fastest ever celebrity lap.
Alan Tyler, the BBC's acting controller for entertainment commissioning, called LeBlanc "a class act and a brilliant signing".

Evans was named as Top Gear's new host last year after the BBC opted not to renew Jeremy Clarkson's contract in the wake of his much-publicised "fracas" with a Top Gear producer.
Clarkson subsequently signed up with streaming service Amazon Prime to present a new motoring show with Richard Hammond and James May, his former Top Gear co-presenters.
Tabloid editor turned broadcaster Piers Morgan is among those to have welcomed LeBlanc's appointment, calling him "a brilliant choice [with] huge global recognition" on Twitter.
LeBlanc himself hinted at his new role on Wednesday, telling his Twitter followers he had "very cool news coming in the next day or so".
Last year the actor presented Top Gear: The Races, a stand-alone spin-off made for BBC Store, the corporation's digital download service.
According to the BBC, the Golden Globe winner will join production on the new series of Top Gear "immediately".
Share this story About sharing

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork