Oi! Oi!

phil bottle

I suppose I should start by confessing that I came to this forum a couple of weeks ago while drunk and I was convinced the next morning I had made an account and left a message. I tried all my email addresses for forgotten password before coming to the conclusion I had obviously dreamt it all. So there you go, that's me. :lol:

I'm phil, I like punk rock, pretending to be intellectual, THFC, my dad's cousin played in the arsenal double winning team of 1971 (pains me that one being spurs), my girlfriend of 8 tears is from Barcelona, hands off you horrible bastards, I dislike racists and people who base their opinions on other people's opinions rather than obtain facts and reach their own conclusions, I hate carrots, I have a cockney accent with the occasional Irishism because of me ma and pa being irish and that, I also love roots reggae from the 70s, I love the bass innit, there used to be a good club in Finsbury park called the dub club, those boys love the old chalice, erm what else, my best mates are mostly angels with dirty faces, I cycle to work, I live in hackney, E5, I'm in a band with three guys from the basque country and we rock it old school oi/punk and my Brendan behan stream of consciousness is now at an end.

Hello, I'm a pheasant plucker :D pleased to meet you.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Thanks Chookes, appreciated.

I forgot to mention that I am a recent recruit to PCgaming. I have been playing DayZ and Civ on a laptop for the last year but finally managed to get a half decent desktop just recently.

Diddums was an absolute star providing me with a ridiculous amount of free games. BF3 on PC is damn hard I have come to find out.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Welcome man! Where's your ma and da from? I'm in Dublin meself.

Don't mind those rats haha I don't think there's any proper pricks on here tbh. Hope ya stick around dude.

Donegal and Kildare. Donegal is beautiful, but wet.

Funnily enough I was actually born in Dublin, Hollis Street and have been in London since the age of tree (ha I can sort of get with that).

Went to a catholic school in north London and 90% had Irish parents.

Cheers mate!

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Welcome man! Where's your ma and da from? I'm in Dublin meself.

Don't mind those rats haha I don't think there's any proper pricks on here tbh. Hope ya stick around dude.

i`m apparently a dick!

welcome buddy!

We're being overrun by the British, it's like the Revolution all over again. :/

I have a sudden craving to go throw tea in the pond. jk xD

welcome phil, glad to have you.

We need some moar 'Muricans in here. x)

Its nothing but "blah blah soccer blah blah" with these fellows! :lol:

DM9ON.png

I suppose I should start by confessing that I came to this forum a couple of weeks ago while drunk and I was convinced the next morning I had made an account and left a message. I tried all my email addresses for forgotten password before coming to the conclusion I had obviously dreamt it all. So there you go, that's me. :lol:

I'm phil, I like punk rock, pretending to be intellectual, THFC, my dad's cousin played in the arsenal double winning team of 1971 (pains me that one being spurs), my girlfriend of 8 tears is from Barcelona, hands off you horrible bastards, I dislike racists and people who base their opinions on other people's opinions rather than obtain facts and reach their own conclusions, I hate carrots, I have a cockney accent with the occasional Irishism because of me ma and pa being irish and that, I also love roots reggae from the 70s, I love the bass innit, there used to be a good club in Finsbury park called the dub club, those boys love the old chalice, erm what else, my best mates are mostly angels with dirty faces, I cycle to work, I live in hackney, E5, I'm in a band with three guys from the basque country and we rock it old school oi/punk and my Brendan behan stream of consciousness is now at an end.

Hello, I'm a pheasant plucker :D pleased to meet you.

Fuck you Euan!! :P 

@ The OP glad to have you on board my man ignore the Scottish idiot's comments.

Old school Oi/Punk eh! Are we talking the likes of The Exploited, Peter and the Test Tube Babies?? My favourites at the time were The Violators. :)