Hello guys! So I've been a member for well over a month now, and I thought I made an introduction post but now I think I realized I didn't. Anyhow, I am a 20 year old consistent gamer on Xbox 360 and the Xbox One. I play a variety of games from Call of Duty, to Minecraft, to Titanfall. I do quite a bit as far as social media and making content goes. I make videos for youtube, livestream to twitch, active twitter user, etc. If you would like to check my channel out and show some support, we will be best friends! Here are the links! :D -SNIP- C'mon man, at least participate first - Dids.

Sorry for the links aha! But thanks guys! Guess I will stick around for a bit :P You all seem very welcoming and like a great community, I'll be seeing you around. Diddums, what is PPR? And is putting links in signature allowed, just for future reference?

Welcome!

PPR is like a diary thread and we have a section for them, check some of them out . I think it actually stands for Personal Progress Report, about your gaming, life in general, anything you want to share with people

Don't know about links in sigs so I'll leave that to Diddums.

We don't have many rules - just try and be civil to people, have a good time and join in the fun :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Good to see you post again.  We've had a good number of people stop in to only advertise their channel and then never return.  We are a tight community, and we are very glad to see a new face, so I hope you weren't turned off by our hesitant welcomes.  

So, what made you go w/ the Xbox One over the PS4?  Do you ever game on PC? 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

PPR stands for "personal progress report" and is basically a thread for you to discuss whatever you want, whether it be bragging about your 57 kems last night, your new postmilf or any life shit that might be bugging you. The section is found near the clans forum, and is hidden from the public so you can even ask advice on the weird warts you've been getting on your nuts since banging the new postmilf.

banlol.png

I originally played PS3 prior to the 360. However, I just naturally liked the features of the One. I plan on getting a PS4 within this year, so it isnt like Im a hater :P I dont play PC because I really dont have a great PC at the moment. 

I originally played PS3 prior to the 360. However, I just naturally liked the features of the One. I plan on getting a PS4 within this year, so it isnt like Im a hater :P I dont play PC because I really dont have a great PC at the moment. 

A majority of the guys on the forum are PS4 players.  A lot of us were on 360, but switched to PS4 with this generation.  We've got a fairly good PC community as well.  There are some solid games on PC that don't require a lot of beef.  Minecraft, League of Legends, Starcraft, Team Fortress, etc.  

So where are you from (if you don't want to say, maybe just what time zone?)

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

PPR stands for "personal progress report" and is basically a thread for you to discuss whatever you want, whether it be bragging about your 57 kems last night, your new postmilf or any life shit that might be bugging you. The section is found near the clans forum, and is hidden from the public so you can even ask advice on the weird warts you've been getting on your nuts since banging the new postmilf.

Well you learn something new everyday... I didn't know the Ppr section was secret unless you were a member...

blackops2sig.jpg

Hey man, glad to see you're actually here for the forum and not just advertising your channels. Like others have said, I hope you stick around and if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Such as, how do I get rid of these warts? I can answer stuff like that for you!! :ph34r:

Ahaha, about those warts now... and Nah, I would never have found the forum without Viper pointing me in the direction. just thought I would have given the links to the content I make, to give an idea of what kind of person I am. Guess it didnt work like that. lol. 

Ahaha, about those warts now... and Nah, I would never have found the forum without Viper pointing me in the direction. just thought I would have given the links to the content I make, to give an idea of what kind of person I am. Guess it didnt work like that. lol. 

Have you looked into the PPR section yet?  Feel free to post your videos/links in there.  So, do you know Matt in real life or just through gaming?  He's a great guy from what I know of him. 

I haven't posted in there yet, will as soon as Im finished here. And nope, dont know him IRL, just gaming. He came into my livestream the day the RIPPER released and I was going for a 4 hour gold challenge live. He kept coming back, and chilling and now we play a good bit