Street Fighter 6

Announced yesterday but already controversy surrounding the new and ridiculously uninspired logo which seems to be a carbon copy of a $80 stock image 

Street-Fighter-6-featured-2000x1270-1.jp
WWW.NME.COM

The creator of the stock image in question has offered to sell Capcom exclusive rights.

Creator of the stock image now wants to sell rights to its design back to Capcom. This could be a woeful coincidence or the developers have made tits of themselves but either way, it could lead to the most unexpected payoff out of nowhere. 

I love the legendary Street Fighter logos but this looks like generic shite

street-fighter-logo-stock-1645526436043.

I'm happy we have another in the making, but nothing much more to be said just yet about it. Hopefully some form of roster can start being leaked at some stage which would help the hype.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

As more details come out for SF6, there are more promising signs it is very well supported. The character designs are a step above previous games and there are extra little snippets that hopefully will add more to the franchise. Heres a bit more reveal from a few weeks ago:

The duo battles look great too. I've also seen how signature moves can hit extra damage if you nail the perfection on them. Guile's reveal trailer came out too below.

Would love to get a proper fighting stick and try it out. Its clearly muscle memory and speed that help the most so I'd be crap at it overall, but it would be fun to learn some of the moves on this because as I kid I always wanted to perform everyones special moves on Street Fighter 2 Tournament Edition.

Anyone else interested in future beat em ups like this one?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb