Anybody need some help with raid titles?

Leeesh13

I want to help some people who want some raid titles where it be with challenges or whatnot fuck even a petras run. if anyone needs anything specific for a raid title shoot a msg over here and I can probably organize it for after my exams!😘

28897a04892823cc68a9e020a101080aab9ef6df.jpg

Really it would be amazing it get one of the raid titles that need a flawless (then @Venom  could stop telling me my Fatebreaker & Reckoner titles don’t mean anything cos they ain’t Rivensbane).  To do that though I’d need a flawless LE or GoS (I think they are the only ones at the moment). But it would need a pretty dedicated gang to run either flawless. Let’s do if anyone wants in. We got 4 months of this season left after all.

Also let’s not forget Harbinger ! 3 man flawless of that would be epic. 

3 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Really it would be amazing it get one of the raid titles that need a flawless (then @Venom  could stop telling me my Fatebreaker & Reckoner titles don’t mean anything cos they ain’t Rivensbane).  To do that though I’d need a flawless LE or GoS (I think they are the only ones at the moment). But it would need a pretty dedicated gang to run either flawless. Let’s do if anyone wants in. We got 4 months of this season left after all.

Also let’s not forget Harbinger ! 3 man flawless of that would be epic. 

Enlightened doesn't need flawless only rivensbane 

Flawless raids are clearly the hardest imo, especially with all of us. I'm not really chasing that one but i'll definitely look at the others that doesn't need a flawless because i still want the game to be fun. I could see if you don't get the right team a few people could easily get tired of trying flawless when you need a good patient team up for multiple runs regardlesss of how who fails.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

20 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Flawless raids are clearly the hardest imo, especially with all of us. I'm not really chasing that one but i'll definitely look at the others that doesn't need a flawless because i still want the game to be fun. I could see if you don't get the right team a few people could easily get tired of trying flawless when you need a good patient team up for multiple runs regardlesss of how who fails.

pfffft flawless raids will be a breeeeze🥲 

but yea I def agree with ya about how tedious it can get it is just practice and try not to get fucked over my bugs and shit🤣

but I'm down to help with anything raid related!!