COD Ghosts - Official Complaint Thread

spectre

Firstly this is the complaint/rant thread so if you don't want to see complaints don't read it...

Pros do complain about things, half the gun nerfs and buffs in BO2 were because treyarch worked so closely with competitive gamers...

It may be pointless ranting and complaining to each other on here, but it makes people feel better, it may not achieve anything at the end of the day but it's good to have a moan...

Also personaly I'm British therefor it's common knowlage we like to moan about just about anything...

blackops2sig.jpg

I apologize now to Brede and anyone else that is here bashing this game. GET THE FUCK OVER IT!!! If you don't like, stop fucking playing it. Trade it in and get something else. The game has been out for well over 2 months now and you are still complaining about the same fucking things/ It's getting real old.

I play this game and quite frankly, I'm having a blast playing it. Are there issues? Certainly but there have been issues with every COD, YES, every COD. Get over it. One thing that I have learned as I continue to enjoy playing this series, is that there is a learning curve for each game. Quite honestly, with all the bullshit that is in the game (spawns, IEDs, maps too large, re-skinned map, etc, etc etc) this is by far the easiest CoD to date. Fuck Campers, quick scopers and all the fucking douche bags that play this game. If you get in a lobby and you get destroyed by a bunch of campers, find a new lobby. Don't stay and aggravate yourself. Better yet turn the game off.

So once again, I apologize but I'm just tired of reading all the bitching and moaning. By the way, you run into bullshit no matter what game you play. It's just the nature of gaming. Funny how you never hear the pros bitching about this stuff. And if they have I'll shut the fuck up.

WHAAAT!!??!!! COME ON MAN!!

That was a strange apology. You should just be glad I don`t post that much anymore, and especially right after playing. Damn, this thread would be alot longer then :)

But as Jonny`s saying; This is the complaint thread so it`s easy to just ignore this thread.

And we are just posting what you guys are screaming in the mics while playing anyway ;)

That said, I am playing MW3 more than Ghosts just that MW3 has been bad lately, with iffy connections and hackers that are invisible.

And as soon as my PS4 arrives I`ll be playing NBA 2K14, and maaaybe BF4. Still on the fence on that one.

Was meant as a little joke at the end to lighten up the post a bit, trying to not make myself sound like an arsehole, but whatever...

I`m pretty sure Euan meant is as a joke too, after all he`s Scottish and moan all the time.

I'm going to back Bees up but the main reason i am isn't the fact that people are just complaining but it's 15 pages worth of complaining. Whether people want to admit it or not, this is a fucking good game! The issue isn't with the game, it's with the people who play it or your internet, i know that and so does everyone else. It's just a shame that one of the most popular topics on a gaming site is people complaining about one of the best games out at the moment.

Anyway i generally stay away from this section purely because i have so much fun playing it and it annoys me that people can only ever find bad things to say, even though there are so many more pros than there are cons.

Anyway, that's my 2 cent or 1 pence or 3.38 yen

It COULD be one of the best games available right how, but like you say the community ruins it, completely ruins it!

This I why I rant all the time while playing and in here, I know it's a great game ,that is why it's so frustrating, because I can't enjoy the game for what it could be.

Last year I couldn't enjoy cod because of connection issues, but since I got new Internet an ghosts the community has hit an all time low...

What can change this? I don't know but I'm pretty sure it won't get any better unless there is a drastic change somewhere...

blackops2sig.jpg

I can`t admit that this is a good game when I don`t agree. And it`s not just the douchebags playing it allthough that`s probably the biggest gripe.

I don`t like the maps. This game has the fewest maps that I actually like and it`s only two or three.

It `s not (just) that the maps are too big, I don`t think they`re THAT big (but too big for Cranked imo) but it`s the design that kills it for me. Too many places for campers i.e I have to check ALOT of corners and other shit but just end up getting shot in the back. It`s hard to see enemies on many maps and when people are camping on the ground or headglitch with thermal snipers, rifles etc you are fucked.

Spawns. They said they fixed it. Don`t seem like they did.

Rewarding objective play. Fail.

Create a character. Meh. What do I care if my character is wearing a cap, beret or helmet etc.

It`s probably more, but think this is the major ones.

Thing I don't understand is that the few people that keep complaining about this game keep saying the same things OVER, and OVER  again. We hate lag, we hate campers, we hate things that are explosive we hate snipers we hate stuff. I got the idea 10 pages back, don't see why each of your issues need's to be repeated over and over :(