Megaman battle network collection

Luseth

Not sure if any of you played this on the GBA/ DS, I could never get into traditional mega man, I am not much for a side scroller but this spin off series I found really fun.

It was pretty much an RPG with grid based combat and somewhat in the style of pokemon when it first game out.

Well there is a collection due to come out next year and the date has finally been announced, having not played the 5th and 6th games I will likely be picking this up, does it take the fancy of anyone else here?

mega-man-bn-1656371556531.jpg?width=1280
WWW.IGN.COM

The Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection, which collects all ten Battle Network games, gets a release date for Switch, PC, and PS4.

Luseth.png

I bought my first Megaman game for the Gamecube last year (yep 2022 😉) so its never ben on my radar from when i was a kid. The only Megaman person I know here so far is Chad @Riff Machine  so I usually take my Megaman advice from him. The Collection sounds cool though, something to maybe dip into if there is enough good releases in there to warrant its price.

Forum Signature Test.png

I never tried any of the battle network games.  I wanted to give them a try at one time, but I've always prefered my Mega Man games as the 2D side-scrollers I've enjoyed for years.  I wasn't ibg on the Legends series either due to the clunky 3D, tank controls they implemented.  

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*