Simon Cowell WTF

J4MES OX4D

What the actual fuck has he done to his face!?

image.jpeg.decbeae4d952a3c764d215b4a0c6410e.jpeg

I know he’s had some subtle work done over the years including teeth but this is utterly ridiculous and definitely a botched job. At first it looks like severe weight loss with his gaunt appearance but actually it’s apparently a bad filler job and some other wayward injections.

People will deep pockets should just grow old gracefully instead of putting themselves into an irreversible catastrophe of surgery and other terrible procedures. Oh well, it may drum up interest and viewers for his range of tiresome shows..

8 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

What the actual fuck has he done to his face!?

image.jpeg.decbeae4d952a3c764d215b4a0c6410e.jpeg

I know he’s had some subtle work done over the years including teeth but this is utterly ridiculous and definitely a botched job. At first it looks like severe weight loss with his gaunt appearance but actually it’s apparently a bad filler job and some other wayward injections.

People will deep pockets should just grow old gracefully instead of putting themselves into an irreversible catastrophe of surgery and other terrible procedures. Oh well, it may drum up interest and viewers for his range of tiresome shows..

My goodness that's hideous. I'm sure he has enough money to get it fixed again. 

The man looks ridiculous! 🤭

He lost something like 4-5stone. Fair plays to him. Of course he’s going to look different, especially when he’s plastered in makeup too for interviews. 
That’s a bad pic of him and it has been made to look bad too. He’s not shy of Botox etc but let’s not get into body shaming someone because of their looks…..

1 minute ago, Teenwolf25 said:

He lost something like 4-5stone. Fair plays to him. Of course he’s going to look different, especially when he’s plastered in makeup too for interviews. 
That’s a bad pic of him and it has been made to look bad too. He’s not shy of Botox etc but let’s not get into body shaming someone because of their looks…..

Good job on him losing weight etc, but he looked "better" heavier and with less surgical procedures. 

It's definitely a terrible picture tho I have to agree. 

5 stones is 70 lbs. What does he weight now, 115?  The guy is like 5'8" or something like that.  

He never looked fat so 70 lbs on that frame is a hell of a lot of weight

I'm 6'3' and was 240, when I lost 40 lbs every one asked me if I was sick. 

1 hour ago, cyberninja2601 said:

5 stones is 70 lbs. What does he weight now, 115?  The guy is like 5'8" or something like that.  

He never looked fat so 70 lbs on that frame is a hell of a lot of weight

I'm 6'3' and was 240, when I lost 40 lbs every one asked me if I was sick. 

I lost 40lb and everyone was asking me why I chopped my winky off.

banlol.png

3 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Good job on him losing weight etc, but he looked "better" heavier and with less surgical procedures. 

It's definitely a terrible picture tho I have to agree. 

Yeah he never struck me as being overweight ever really and his weight loss has been a process over many years apparently. That’s why I was a bit shocked at the latest picture because it certainly isn’t what he looked like a few months back. Looks like a dramatic sudden drop on top of some facial changes which has caused the stir. 

The picture actually came from a short video which he deleted due to ‘concerns’ from fans and probably his PR team.