What platform you buying MW2 on? Share Activision Gamertags too?

GazzaGarratt

When James@anticonscience  mentioned about getting it on Xbox I thought it would be good to get an understanding who is getting MW2 on what platform - this will help us work out if we start Playstation parties or/and look out for game chat parties. I also think we may need to start sharing our Activision gamertags too - if we have enough players, I can start looking at adding a Profile field for everyone at FG if people want that too?

For the first time I think we'll start to see alot more crossplay so lets see if we can make that happen with everyone here!!

Vote away folks!

https://forevergaming.co.uk/forum/index.php?/polls/2-what-platform-you-buying-mw2-on/

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I used Call of duty way back with Mw2, it was my first multiplayer experience and loved it and that carried on through until advanced warfare then I just stopped playing as life and other things got in the way but this new one has me interested again and life is in a better place and I need a break from Destiny lol or something else to play, my gamer tag is Swainey84, looking forward to jumping back in 

I've updated our site with a new poll function and it looks like its knocked out the old/current one BAH!!!

I'll get another poll set up separately and try and link it in the main OP! 😄

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

1 minute ago, SWAINEY84 said:

I used Call of duty way back with Mw2, it was my first multiplayer experience and loved it and that carried on through until advanced warfare then I just stopped playing as life and other things got in the way but this new one has me interested again and life is in a better place and I need a break from Destiny lol or something else to play, my gamer tag is Swainey84, looking forward to jumping back in 

Oh I’ve already pre ordered for PlayStation, the campaign is awesome!