Hate Mail!

Sennex

Not sure what it is with this game, but I have been getting loads of Hate Mail, to the point that I decided to make a thread about it.

Last night I was on Paracel Storm, repairing a chopper a squadie was flying. We got shot down, and I (For once), was able to bail out successfully.

Enemy chopper pilot took offense to this so he started flying circles around me, shooting non-stop. Douche-bag didn't realize he was to close to me to actually hit me.

I whipped out my RPG, and shot him down. He parachuted. (I can only assume he bailed when he saw the RPG)

Landed in front of me, and I knifed him LOLZ

Started getting messages from him calling me a bullshit whore and all sorts of other things.

Next match

He stayed in the lobby, I swap teams, and then swap squads, to be with my new buddy. I followed him around, he was apparently trying to be an Engineer/ Pussy Assed Recon as he kept using an RFB. I kept dropping Med kits in front of him, the whole match. If I died, I would respawn on him

Dudes PS3 ID is ChevyRock883

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

The only reason I sent you those messages was because you were quite clearly hacking. I've reported you to DICE, EA, Sony and the police. My mate also works for Battlefield and he'll have your account taken off of you so I will ring him tomorrow. I will also message my other non-existent mate who can hack your account :lol:

so far i have received...

"fuck usa home go to usa server"

"another anormal american gamers fucking ping lag of EUROPEAN SERVERS come back your country server with your fuck lag"

I reply " the the uk crybaby.get better"

the  i get " yeaaaahhh the pathetics gamers that play here because in his country servers it isnt.nothing and fucking ping lag of european servers"

dudes name for the last two was dreamteam_77

seriously what the fuck english is that ! dylan is more understandable !!!!

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

Not sure what it is with this game, but I have been getting loads of Hate Mail, to the point that I decided to make a thread about it.

Last night I was on Paracel Storm, repairing a chopper a squadie was flying. We got shot down, and I (For once), was able to bail out successfully.

Enemy chopper pilot took offense to this so he started flying circles around me, shooting non-stop. Douche-bag didn't realize he was to close to me to actually hit me.

I whipped out my RPG, and shot him down. He parachuted. (I can only assume he bailed when he saw the RPG)

Landed in front of me, and I knifed him LOLZ

Started getting messages from him calling me a bullshit whore and all sorts of other things.

Next match

He stayed in the lobby, I swap teams, and then swap squads, to be with my new buddy. I followed him around, he was apparently trying to be an Engineer/ Pussy Assed Recon as he kept using an RFB. I kept dropping Med kits in front of him, the whole match. If I died, I would respawn on him

Dudes PS3 ID is ChevyRock883

The Butthurt is real ! Sounds like you absolutely shit all over this clown. Some people just can't handle getting dunked on

I was on an absolute tear yesterday evening.

Picked up some choice hate mail from:

21 and 8 on Zavod after reading that I could open the ladder hatch with gun fire.

"FUCKIN HACK CHEETER! REPRTED"

"ENJOY UR BAN LOSER"

etc.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/4/434907296700831488/825647771/

//made me so happy to read I could shoot open that hatch cover.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

In all seriousness; I have come across many ragers that piss me off but I remember they're just mad and I shouldn't stoop to their level. I didn't experience too many problems in all honesty on Xbox but PC is filled with idiots particularly in BF4 and COD. Usually on the 360 I got a few messages from irate arseholes after matches but on the PC games; if they have a text box; arguments and laughable accusations can last a whole match. I was playing a game of Cranked on Ghosts and I got the first kill and this guy who had a high KD didn't like it and he was so wound up, he went negative and for the whole game he was accusing me of hacking even though I finished 11-12!  As the community is smaller on PC particularly in certain lobbies; I ran into him every day for a week and he'd warn everyone that I was a hacker for every lobby we were in. That twat was the one with an expired VAC ban on his account though and will all his mouthing off; he just embarrassed himself.