Mobile Game Recommendations

Does anyone have any mobile games to recommend to the FG crew?  I've been looking at Mini-Motorways but I was wondering if anyone has played it?

Throw some favs in here and spread the word.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

47 minutes ago, Diddums said:

Stranger things is the best mobile game I've ever played, it's absolutely fantastic, it's free and there's no pay nonsense. Give it a shot 🙂

Ok so I was wrong, you need a Netflix subscription now. I've got one luckily, but that sucks balls. 

banlol.png

1 hour ago, Diddums said:

Ok so I was wrong, you need a Netflix subscription now. I've got one luckily, but that sucks balls. 

That is an interesting thing, I suppose Netflix have all the rights to it being their show. Is a bit ass if you don't have Netflix or have cancelled it. Many people have cancelled because of all the things taken off for censorship, the fact the price goes up and all the woke shit they keep adding to it. 

I've tried to get back into Clash of Clans which has had a huge update to support teams of people towards a large goal. If you have the time its worth it but I think I struggle to keep opening it and forget when stuff has to take days to build.

Outside of that....Among Us? 😄 I know @NCA-Paendrag  Brede used to play a huge RPG game that has quite a lot of people on it. Might be in his PPR.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb