Outlast

I agree with Burnfit, fuck this game. I played with Josh (iGotMollyWhopped) but I had to turn it off, I can't take that. I'd need to play it in the middle of the day at a sports game to get through it haha. I'll try give it another go tomorrow... soon... maybe...

Edit: Although I hate playing it, it is a very good game, I am just not too fond of being frightened when playing a game :P

Kia Ora. 

So playing this game! I love the fact a video game can convey this kind of feeling.

I want to relive the moment on the original Resi Evil game where i shit myself when i experienced the dogs jumping through the window for the first time!

So playing this game! I love the fact a video game can convey this kind of feeling.

I want to relive the moment on the original Resi Evil game where i shit myself when i experienced the dogs jumping through the window for the first time!

Oh this is so much worse my friend! Going to complete it on Saturday.... Probably.

I'm going to have to give this a try. I loved the jump scenes in the original Resident Evil.

Totally worth it. Even without the jump scenes there's just this uneasy atmosphere, especially with the sound effects of the guys breathing and the like.

Really pleased to get a game like this for free. As now after playing i would def say it's worthy of a purchase in it's own right (not full price though!)