RAKNomination- Random Act Of Kindness

tronic44

My son and I do this.

Just sent a college kid a bunch of Green Lantern stuff, Food, and Gift Cards. Literally just sent it all out yesterday.

(My son picked out the Green Lantern stuff)

I prefer gift cards because they can be used for anything. The food was really of the junk variety, gum, gummi bears, etc. Things that never really get old or go unused.

I started doing this with my son because I want him to have a better understanding of empathy and helping other.

We found the kid on Reddit, where I find a large portion of the folks we send stuff to. We used to do Care packages to members serving in units under various active family members. That stopped though as most are all home.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I'm always giving stuff to those less fortunate than myself. I don't feel the need to brag about it though. //ironic post is ironic.

The sad part for you though is no Good deed goes unpunished.

you need to stop giving to folks bro, your karma is all jacked up, and it keeps biting you in the ass

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."