Proud Moments

Dr Diamond

Play metro or operation cluster fuck Conquest, find groups of 15 people trying to get through 1 doorway, throw a few med packs down. Profit.

I probably got 10 ribbons in one match doing that.

Yeah, Chris did the same thing :)

It was actually OpLocker I got the 3 on TDM :)

I might even do that.. Need another 16 to unlock the Ace 52 (or something). Is that gun even worth it?

Locker and Metro are the best for any sort or medical or ammo related ribbon.

you could make a career out of rambo reviving people on metro if you really wanted to LOL

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Just finished top of a 3200v3200 high ticket Conquest match which was very intense and tough. It lasted an hour and a half but winning was sooooo satisfying! I unlocked a fuckload too but felt too dizzy by the end to notice :lol:

Grinding out a win on BF4 feels really good and you feel as if you've earned your stripes by putting in a mega shift.  I used to finish top 4 times out of ten on COD but that was kinda meh as you didn't have to do too much either particularly if the opposition were poor. A few levels closer to prestige and a couple of poxy unlocks didn't feel rewarding but you just seem to get so much more satisfaction out of matches on BF4.

Yeah, I'm just gonna hang behind the doors and lob kits at my team trying to get in to C flag  :lol:

Do you get one medkit per life?

I think you can have at least two active at anyone time - so once one is used up / destroyed you can deploy another, you don't have to die to replenish your stock. There's also a field upgrade that lets you have 3 deployed (again I think). Of all the 'expert' challenges its up there with the ammo ribbon one (in support) in how easy it is to complete. Unlocking recon expert, now that's not easy.

I think you can have at least two active at anyone time - so once one is used up / destroyed you can deploy another, you don't have to die to replenish your stock. There's also a field upgrade that lets you have 3 deployed (again I think). Of all the 'expert' challenges its up there with the ammo ribbon one (in support) in how easy it is to complete. Unlocking recon expert, now that's not easy.

Ah thanks!

Holy potatoes that's gonna take ages even on a 6000 ticket server :(

I only have 1 ribbon so far and 49 to go :lol:

Remember that several teammates will heal from one kit. Like I said, I got 16 in one game and not even a full game. Should have those 49 in 4 games :)

Has anyone seen any public owned servers on the ps4 yet ? The ones with the large tickets ?

I haven't heard anything about servers being for rent on the ps4 yet, so no.

Hopefully they implement this soon. At the same time though I hope they keep a large number of standard servers. In bf3 it was a pain in the ass to find a normal server.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I haven't heard anything about servers being for rent on the ps4 yet, so no.

Hopefully they implement this soon. At the same time though I hope they keep a large number of standard servers. In bf3 it was a pain in the ass to find a normal server.

yea, pretty much this. When it becomes a headache to play a normal game, then I stop playing you and go back to Minecraft. Which is exactly what happened to BF3 for me, right around the time Armored Assault came out. (I think that was the name for the Vehicle combat Expac)

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."