the world record for the longest time playing a video game

Dylanimo

Hi, my name is Dylan i am thinking about going for this record it only 135 hours and 15 minutes and 10 seconds in the rules you can take a 10 minute brake every 1 hour but if u don't use it then u can save them up so i could get like 1 hours sleep every 6 hours i think i could smash this record if my internet could hold up that is

hears a link if u want to cheek it out 

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/records-9000/longest-video-games-marathon/

I would NOT advise this purely for the huge health risks that many gamers are oblivious to.  Around 25,000 people in the UK die annually of Deep Vein Thrombosis and more and more of those are actually young people who have died as a result of inactivity caused by long gaming sessions. Some of these incidents have occurred from just a long weekend of gaming time. 

If I was attempting a world record gaming session; my first port of call would not be some Guinness rep but insuring a full medical team is in place. 

This may seem like a harmless marathon of a hobby but I'd be extremely vigilant of the risks unlike some of the people who have attempted this already.

Good luck but don't rush into rash decisions. 

Hi, my name is Dylan iv looked into it a far bit now i know that people have died form trying  this record but i would not just go for it strait  away i would slowly build my self up start with 48 hours the a week rest then do 3 days a week rest and so on till i beat the record this way my body can get to grips with the lake of sleep

Hi, my name is Dylan i really think this would be cool to do i may even brake the world record for the longest time without sleep at the same time lol

I think you may have already broken a world record in this thread alone Dylan;

Most grammatical errors ever recorded in single sentences :P