bf4 tips/help

techno

Inside of the building as opposed to outside. If you play CTF you will be inside pretty all the time.

Conquest A flag is outside. Rush partially inside and outside.

I got it done with 1 try on the PS4 with CTF.

Use the airbust and find a good spot to spam and assist will come easy. You'll probably get kills with it too

Edit: see what bob said :) although I prefer the airburst because it fires quicker

Airburst is good alternative as it also means you can run ammo pack and keep yourself firing permanently. I just love the M320 LVG on that map, and hope I stand next to someone running support

Eagles nest challenge.

Do you have to get the sniper riffle in a specific way? Can't seem to get credit for it.

I even got 3 ribbon in a round on Metro (which does not have the towers) and I haven't got that part of the assigment done.

Do you have to get both the ribbon and the 5 kills in a round for it to work?

thanks

You have to get 5 kills while on the tower with a bolt action along with the ribbon.

No you have to get five kills from the tower. Doesn't matter what the gun. Then s sniper ribbon in one game.

No you have to get five kills from the tower. Doesn't matter what the gun. Then s sniper ribbon in one game.

but you may as well use a sniper, cause then you'd need 5 gun kills from the tower then 6 sniper kills, right?

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

but you may as well use a sniper, cause then you'd need 5 gun kills from the tower then 6 sniper kills, right?

Yea,it was just hard for me getting the sniper kills from the tower but a lot easier to kill people attacking it with a non sniper. Just my opinion.

But I guess what you guys are saying is that you need the sniper riffle ribbon and the 5 kills from the tower in the same round. Just like the F2000 you need the assists and the kills in the same round. Correct?

Yes

Anyone unlocked the AWS yet. Having trouble with the destroy 3 vehicles as support challenge. I think you are meant to be able to do this on any map, as it would be a real pain on NS maps but I'm not sure. Internet says any map, but I've got a few destroys outside NS and they don't seem to count. Anyone else done this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I did it pretty quick, I probably got lucky on op mortar I think... hung out near the buildings and just waited for the vehicles ran out chucked c4 and just blew it straight away, killed me but got the challenge done :)

I might have got lucky with crap blind drivers tho.

I did it pretty quick, I probably got lucky on op mortar I think... hung out near the buildings and just waited for the vehicles ran out chucked c4 and just blew it straight away, killed me but got the challenge done :)

I might have got lucky with crap blind drivers tho.

What mode?

Anyone unlocked the AWS yet. Having trouble with the destroy 3 vehicles as support challenge. I think you are meant to be able to do this on any map, as it would be a real pain on NS maps but I'm not sure. Internet says any map, but I've got a few destroys outside NS and they don't seem to count. Anyone else done this?

It's any map Bob. I did mine on SA maps. Actually on firestorm. Just hung around the buildings

Unlocked AWS. Was bizarre, was playing conquest on Mortar, no vehicles anywhere when all of a sudden this jet lands next to me. C4 , bang, first vehicle kill ...... Challenge unlocks, weird

I saw a video the other day about challenges some are taking a while to update but its really random.

A question last night multiple people were on so I wanted to join a friend of mine lobby but when I clicked multiplayer only marks hard core lobby showed so as my mate has no friends I had to join his, is there anyway of picking and choosing.

I admit I haven't looked into it as its first time I've noticed it.

Don't know if this is a bf4 or playstation problem but my notifications say that cannot upload online storage from bf saved data. Don't know if it matters or not though. Get 2 of these after every online session.

And when I open the message it says that saved data with the same namewas uploaded from another ps4 aand asks if I want to overwrite the saved data. I have not played bf4 on another ps4.

Don't know if this is a bf4 or playstation problem but my notifications say that cannot upload online storage from bf saved data. Don't know if it matters or not though. Get 2 of these after every online session.

And when I open the message it says that saved data with the same namewas uploaded from another ps4 aand asks if I want to overwrite the saved data. I have not played bf4 on another ps4.

It started doing the same thing fir me after the last PSN update but for ghosts