bf4 tips/help

techno

On the main page it should be on the right hand side hit customize. You can add a clan tag,a custom emblem,change your dog tags or you character model

For whatever reason looked all over mine doesn't have this, in no menu does it say customize.

For whatever reason looked all over mine doesn't have this, in no menu does it say customize.

Press your avatar right under "battlelog" and it gets you to your stats. There "Customize" is on the right hand side almost at the top. Right under Store Forum News Premium.

Press your avatar right under "battlelog" and it gets you to your stats. There "Customize" is on the right hand side almost at the top. Right under Store Forum News Premium.

Gary its battle log on the iPad, not on the in game battlelog

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

On Battlelog (PC), what measurement is used for headshots? Meters? Feet?

It says my longest headshot is 88,38. I can`t believe thats meters as Lancang Dam must be bigger than 100 meters from one side of the map to the other..

On Battlelog (PC), what measurement is used for headshots? Meters? Feet?

It says my longest headshot is 88,38. I can`t believe thats meters as Lancang Dam must be bigger than 100 meters from one side of the map to the other..

Some times it takes forever to update everything . It took two weeks for my 1000 m headshot to appear on bf3

Some times it takes forever to update everything . It took two weeks for my 1000 m headshot to appear on bf3

Bad form. Thought it was updated almost right away. Oh well. Just have to wait then.

I take it it is in meters then? Was so in BF3 according to Battlelog.

Another thing. How do you deply the parachute? Do I have to unlock it first?

And Squad Wipe. Is that a reward for taking out a whole squad?

parachute deploys by pressing X when free falling. No unlock needed

Squad wipe is a reward for killing the last member of a square while the other are dead. You don't have to take out the entire squad yourself. Just that last person 

Thanks!

Cool. Got that ribbon a lot and always wondered what it was exactly :)

But that's not just TDM is it? That's your total SPM right

correct. He asked what a good spm for tdm would be. Up until recently I played mostly tdm, so I was just giving him insight into what mine is.

I don't know if you can see game mode specific spm.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

correct. He asked what a good spm for tdm would be. Up until recently I played mostly tdm, so I was just giving him insight into what mine is.

I don't know if you can see game mode specific spm.

Yea I would like to know mode specific. Mine is somewhere around yours. I want to know what the hell the skill level is and why it fluctuats so much

Yea I would like to know mode specific. Mine is somewhere around yours. I want to know what the hell the skill level is and why it fluctuats so much

then read this

You could also try googling :)

Welm, I'm at around 180 so I need to step up my game :lol:

To my defense, I'm rather new to the BF scene. But starting to know the maps better and my scores, both spmand kdr is going up :) Not that I care about my kdr but its higher than on Ghosts :lol:

My w/l ratio is at 1.35 and going up which I like :)

Welm, I'm at around 180 so I need to step up my game :lol:

To my defense, I'm rather new to the BF scene. But starting to know the maps better and my scores, both spmand kdr is going up :) Not that I care about my kdr but its higher than on Ghosts :lol:

My w/l ratio is at 1.35 and going up which I like :)

I think your SPM is more important than the skill level. I had a much lower SPM but my skill was higher. Now my SPM is in the 400s but my skill jumps all over the place.

Well  SPM is worth 60% of the skill calculation

KPM is worth 30% of the skill 

KDR is worth 10% of the skill

So if your SPM is high, you skill should be high also. KPM is also important in there so if you spend your time caping for example and get little kills you skill will be low.