bf4 tips/help

techno

Have you guys played rush on parcel (sp?) storm yet?

Oh my god... I have yet to see what is after the fucking aircraft carrier, the first set of mcoms.

On defense or on offense, that's one of the worst first bases I've ever seen.

That first part needs tweaked or something. Not sure how they can balance it, but I've played that map at least 10 times and every time the opposing team is stopped on the first set of mcoms.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I've been playing solo everytime I've played it, even when I'm using a mic it's still like communicating with Bobo the chimp.

Thats just mean.

Bobo is way smarter than the asspoodles I get on my squads lately

:-D

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Have you guys played rush on parcel (sp?) storm yet?

Oh my god... I have yet to see what is after the fucking aircraft carrier, the first set of mcoms.

On defense or on offense, that's one of the worst first bases I've ever seen.

That first part needs tweaked or something. Not sure how they can balance it, but I've played that map at least 10 times and every time the opposing team is stopped on the first set of mcoms.

first game i won...its a good map , but you need some luck on that first MCOM...granted i was probably playing against idiots

Is Squad death match bugged?

I only get chat and background sounds. No gun sounds. Works fine in ordinary tdm.

And now it takes forever to find a lobby.

general sound bug brede..i get it on all modes often. hopefully we will se something about it soon...how are you looking for matches ?

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

quick match just shoves you into a random game. use server browser and select a server in your region with the best ping, for a smoother game. atleast that is what i have found

another tip....turn network smoothing factor down to 0% if your experiencing some lag

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

quick match just shoves you into a random game. use server browser and select a server in your region with the best ping, for a smoother game. atleast that is what i have found

another tip....turn network smoothing factor down to 0% if your experiencing some lag

Came here this morning to post this.

Also, when you set "server browser" choices for region, the "Quick Match" settings base their choice off of that.

Tested this a little the other day and it tossed me into a few maps with only 4-5 people in them

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Yea, I have East US, West US, America's Hat, Druglord Servers, and then "Places no one cares about" as the region listings on my copy :-D

I looked at the PC server browser. I noticed that the playstation has a different selection as well. I think it might be based on the console which makes sense since servers are hardware dependent.

What advice can you give me to level up the sniper rifles. I just seem to slow to aim with them as people are running around. I get a lot of spot assists but very few kills with them. I think I'm still on the first rifle

I looked at the PC server browser. I noticed that the playstation has a different selection as well. I think it might be based on the console which makes sense since servers are hardware dependent.

What advice can you give me to level up the sniper rifles. I just seem to slow to aim with them as people are running around. I get a lot of spot assists but very few kills with them. I think I'm still on the first rifle

I waited for a double XP weekend then hit them hard. Lol

Played all tdm and stayed in the mix, not off to the back of maps.

Play semi aggressive and try to hit people when they aren't looking. Especially snipers who don't move the whole game as you can sneak up behind them.

Also try to steal kills(dick move, I know), but when someone is actively shooting a target pop a round into their chest and they will drop.

Don't stay in one place for more than a few shots.

Aim at the top of peoples heads.

Use the laser designator as a range finder until you are comfortable with judging range.

Hope this helps a little.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Yeh Chris said the same but I can't find it, guess I'll keep looking.

On the main page it should be on the right hand side hit customize. You can add a clan tag,a custom emblem,change your dog tags or you character model