Would Call of Duty be a Better Game IF...

Chookes

I've done it, taken the plunge and ordered PS4 and BF4. No idea when it will show up but nows the time to get into BF4, just one more Xmas noob.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I think you will enjoy it. I've never been a big Battlefield fan but this game is great

I'm getting royally screwed in most games though, damn being a post-Xmas noob

Great game modes, Rush is like Demox3, and the loss of Demo was one of my biggest gripes about Ghosts

It takes some getting used to. Once you do its good

I'm getting royally screwed in most games though, damn being a post-Xmas noob

Great game modes, Rush is like Demox3, and the loss of Demo was one of my biggest gripes about Ghosts

Conquest is pretty good also - basically a large scale version of Domination. This mode is exceptional with 64 players.  

TDM is really broken in BF4 with really a really bad spawn system and watered-down maps. I would take this mode with a pinch of salt in regards to the overall quality of BF4 and the modes.  Once you play on the PS4; you'll really notice the significant step up.

obliteration is great fun if you have a team that knows what you are supposed to do and uses the choppers to get you to the bombs asap

if your squad is made of french retards trying to snipe from some high up point and doing fuck all, then leave because you will be smashed

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

obliteration is great fun if you have a team that knows what you are supposed to do and uses the choppers to get you to the bombs asap

if your squad is made of french retards trying to snipe from some high up point and doing fuck all, then leave because you will be smashed

This is what I love about the PC version; just join a non-French server!