Merry Christmas/Happy New Year

Drifter

I haven't been around much lately but just wanted to wish you guys here a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hope you are all well this holiday season.

Steve

Hey Steve!  I got your e-mail this morning.  I'm on day shift now, so I wasn't able to get back with you.  Hope all is well.  I hope that you and your family had a very Merry Christmas. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I hope all have had a nice holiday season so far and may it continue into and all through next year.

James i wish you all the best with quitting smoking. I've quit for around a year now (with the odd hiccup) but i can't tell you how much better i feel for it. Go for it bud! We'll all be here for moral support! If you want any advice feel free to ask, it's a hell of a step to take alone.

Good to see you back here you miserable old bastard ;)

I hope you had a lovely festive season Steve, and here's wishing you a happy new year!

OH! More photos of your aquariums pls. I was following that dammit!

banlol.png

OH! More photos of your aquariums pls. I was following that dammit!

Yeah yeah, you missed my sexiness I know :D

I hope to stop smoking is my new years resolution.

Sadly this has been mine for the last decade!

Never give up man. I don't know how long you have been hear, but if you know my past....I'm 42 and started smoking when I was 21. I stopped smoking when I was 39. I tried quiting so many times, finally did one year. Don't give up, if you really want to stop, you can.