When do you kill people?

jordie1892

Right, so I'm just wondering what you guys opinion is on when to let people live and when to kill.

Right now I'm livid, I had an m16 with a shit ton of ammo, full camo clothing, food/drink/first aid kit the lot. I ran into a guy with no weapon and especially since he did the surrender animation I decided to let him live. About 5 seconds after he put his hands up however, his friend sneaks up on me and shoots me in the back. The first guy then takes all my gear and runs off. 

How am I supposed to not kill on sight when shit like this happens? I want to be a good guy but is that even possible?  :lol:

Hi, my name is Dylan u can never know what people will do this is y i like to play with someone because u have someone to watch ur back 

Yeah, I've had the same situation before where the guy thanked me and ran off. Might just have to kill in future if I'm going solo.

This just goes to show you how people will react in real life if the zombie apocalypse ever came about. Learn from Walking Dead, don't trust anyone.  Maybe there would be a slim chance in real life, because you could "feel" out the person by their body language, but not in a video game.  Not when everyone is a telephone tough guy. Kill 'em all.

Can you text them a warning maybe? I don't know how the game works.

something like "Back the fuck up bitch or I'll kill you."

or this might work...

Keep calm and question nothing.

This just goes to show you how people will react in real life if the zombie apocalypse ever came about. Learn from Walking Dead, don't trust anyone.  Maybe there would be a slim chance in real life, because you could "feel" out the person by their body language, but not in a video game.  Not when everyone is a telephone tough guy. Kill 'em all.

Can you text them a warning maybe? I don't know how the game works.

something like "Back the fuck up bitch or I'll kill you."

or this might work...

You can talk on your mic to nearby players.

Anyway my threat would be more like this:

Yeah it's difficult to judge the intentions of other players so when I'm solo I tend to be cautious and avoid.

I'm usually quite good at sussing out the good guys but its better safe than sorry.

Ideally I avoid killing other players unless, in the mod, its a specifically pvp server..

jeffersonclasswar.jpg