BF4 Complaint Thread

Dr Diamond

I'm finding zero available domination servers the last few days, and that's searching East and West coast.

The only ones I see anymore are when I hit the server browser and spam Refresh

Same for Regular map Conquest. I hate China Rising with a passion, and wanted to take a break from SA yesterday.... Nope

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

You guys are making me reconsider getting this game :/

Not sure why, the server browser is more fun than Ghosts.

Not to mention you could just skip it and do the quick join. That has never failed at joining me to a game.

Honestly, this should really be the Whining/ Complaint thread, and most of this stuff is really minor pet peeves that irritate us with a few really legitimate complaints.

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

yeah, server browser has been shit for me too.

any dom games on SA ? nope

any dom games on locker ? nope

any domination games on any maps at all ???? nope !

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

So I have been thinking about the Domination thing a little more.

Saturday morning was the last time I saw any Dom maps, and then it was only one.

Thats for all maps as well, I wonder if people stopped playing it?

TDM I can always find stuff lately, typically Caspian though.

So I have been thinking about the Domination thing a little more.

Saturday morning was the last time I saw any Dom maps, and then it was only one.

Thats for all maps as well, I wonder if people stopped playing it?

TDM I can always find stuff lately, typically Caspian though.

That's the drawback of dedi servers. If demand is low for a mode; people wont stump up the cash for servers with limited traffic. They'd be better off running a Conquest server with 64 slots as you'd be able to fill it no problem and in some instances have players queuing. 

I've had no problems finding Dom servers as I said I just unclicked the normal tick box, infact the only box I have ticked is Dom in the game mode part.

Gonna give that a try tonight, I don't buy that people aren't playing it. There was always a ton of servers, and alot of them full.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Remember man, this isn't COD, we have dedicated servers, so the further you are away from it, the more jacked you will be. The dude thats closer will be fine.

Also, there isn't any sort of connection smoothing for us, like CoD has, so it is impossible for someone to beast mode with a shitty connection.

Gone are the days of Host Pro class perks

Hmm.. Gonna have to check my connection then. Because it feels very inconsisten at times. Sometimes I kill enemies just fine, but very often I need a shitload of bullets to kill someone. Several times last night I was shooting guys in the back, putting 4-6 shots in them only to be killed by them after they have turned around.

But sounds good that I don`t get penalized for having people from the backwaters in my lobby. But then again, people close to the servers will have an advantage?

And yes, I need to aim higher :) Maybe take away muzzle or compensator so the recoil makes be hit their heads. Feel like my enemies are doing just that as I get killed by headshots 8/10 times. (It feels)

Hmm.. Gonna have to check my connection then. Because it feels very inconsisten at times. Sometimes I kill enemies just fine, but very often I need a shitload of bullets to kill someone. Several times last night I was shooting guys in the back, putting 4-6 shots in them only to be killed by them after they have turned around.

But sounds good that I don`t get penalized for having people from the backwaters in my lobby.

And yes, I need to aim higher :) Maybe take away muzzle or compensator so the recoil makes be hit their heads. Feel like my enemies are doing just that as I get killed by headshots 8/10 times. (It feels)

That's probably more a netcode issue rather than connection. I'm still noticing inconsistencies but DICE are still working towards a fix http://mp1st.com/2014/02/25/dice-testing-possible-battlefield-4-netcode-fixes/?utm_content=featured#.Uw4yZfl_vKc

HC servers are worth checking out as a good alternative if you're struggling in core with the bullet-detection issues.

That's probably more a netcode issue rather than connection. I'm still noticing inconsistencies but DICE are still working towards a fix http://mp1st.com/2014/02/25/dice-testing-possible-battlefield-4-netcode-fixes/?utm_content=featured#.Uw4yZfl_vKc

HC servers are worth checking out as a good alternative if you're struggling in core with the bullet-detection issues.

That artical looks promising :)

That`s connecting with your users!!

Tried HC briefly, but might venture it more :) Think I need a little break though..

But sounds good that I don`t get penalized for having people from the backwaters in my lobby. But then again, people close to the servers will have an advantage?

Start another thread and post up what you use.

It could very well be that you are using weapons and attachments that suck but look Flash.

(Something I am guilty of)