Does your headset work on PS4?

Madjonny

According to turtle beach my PX21's will work with the PS4, is this correct?

I have the same ones. From what Madjonny's saying you can get it to work but it wont work well. Not sure with our model. The PS4 doesn't have a component connection which you need the RCA's from to hook your headset up to in order to hear and chat. His set says to connect directly to the stereo red/whites on your TV but then you can't chat.

I still think an RCA to Toslink converter is the way to go.

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

You ordered the TB DSS2?

No just a chat cable that people are insisting will fix the issues in having...

Like I said I'm not so sure it will...

EDIT: DSS2 is £49.99 cheapest I have seen, it's expensive for something that may not even work...

blackops2sig.jpg

Right, got the cable set it all up, only difference is the sound stays when there is chat volume, however the chat volume is still rediculusly low and non adjustable...honestly don't know how people are saying this works...

Therefore I decided I was going to get a px4 on Boxing Day, just did a quick google and amazon are selling it at £99.99! £49 less than everywhere else...

So I have ordered it just now...

Maybe I'll be able to get a recent price for my px3 on eBay as it's the MW3 limited edition... We shall see...

blackops2sig.jpg

Right, got the cable set it all up, only difference is the sound stays when there is chat volume, however the chat volume is still rediculusly low and non adjustable...honestly don't know how people are saying this works...

That blows about the cable. Wondering if you call or write TB to complain and ask for some sort of compensation if they would send you something for your trouble? Advertising it will work and it not working as the customer has come to expect it to is total BS.

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

That blows about the cable. Wondering if you call or write TB to complain and ask for some sort of compensation if they would send you something for your trouble? Advertising it will work and it not working as the customer has come to expect it to is total BS.

Something worth looking into... Certainly...

You can turn the chat volume up in the settings on your PS4, think it's in audio device settings. Sorry if you've already tried this I haven't read all the posts.

Yeah I did it's at full volume and it really isn't at a level acceptable to human ears...

EDIT: my new 1 is at the sorting office now anyways, so this isn't that big if a deal, just hope i can get a decent price on eBay for it...

blackops2sig.jpg

No worries bud I just know Euan had problems hearing us then found out he could turn it up like 2 weeks later, just making sure you weren't as retarded as him :lol:

Is that really possible