EA Remove Sponsored Review After Honest Criticisms!

J4MES OX4D

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So they're saying he didn't comply with some disclosures in the contract with EA Game Changers. It would be better for EA to come out and say specifically what it was if they're adamant it was not taken down because it was negative.

Not sure how it can be just reuploaded just without the watermark of EA Gamechangers and be fine. Hmmm.

His review is below, I'll be watching it shortly.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I particularly hate this generic corporate response:-

‘We encourage the Game Changers to be honest in their content, it’s one of the most important parts of the programme and the community trusts them because of that honesty. Feel free to ask me or any of the Game Changers about how it works.’ After Gggmanlives replied back saying he was being honest, Lee responded: ‘I believe that you were giving your honest opinion on the game man, like I said we encourage the Game Changers to do that and you’ve not been blacklisted. ‘I’m sorry you felt this way about the whole thing.’

It's contradictory and doesn't answer the question at all. 

https://gamedaily.biz/article/621/ea-youtube-creators-anthem-video-removed-for-disclosure-failure-not-content

It’s apparently bullshit. Homeboy is lucky he’s not in the USA or the FTC would go after him. YouTuber in the wrong cries wolf. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

1 hour ago, The3rdWalker said:

https://gamedaily.biz/article/621/ea-youtube-creators-anthem-video-removed-for-disclosure-failure-not-content

It’s apparently bullshit. Homeboy is lucky he’s not in the USA or the FTC would go after him. YouTuber in the wrong cries wolf. 

So he was paid by EA but simply put the wrong 'influencer' watermark on the video? No biggie really. GGG has probably been over-dramatic and assuming but I wouldn't trust anything that EA says with their record. 

If EA can't control their very own cocksuckers then they should just rely on the non-bribed mainstream media to judge their products.