Warframe - Tips and Help

L_C_Scipio

It's half and half, some are helpful and do the mission properly, while others just rush the level and run straight for the exits... I only do the mercury missions on solo with new frames or exterminate missions, other than that I play with randoms and I have a great time...

I got through some of the Venus missions solo last night but couldn't beat the boss solo. I did two earth missions solo and it was a struggle. I'll start playing some with randoms to help on the tougher ones

Does the boss on Venus drop all of the parts for the Rhino

It drops the blueprints for the helmet, chassis, and systems. You have to build those three, then buy the Rhino blueprint from the market to use those three parts to build it.

Is that what you're asking?

It drops the blueprints for the helmet, chassis, and systems. You have to build those three, then buy the Rhino blueprint from the market to use those three parts to build it.

Is that what you're asking?

Yea if he drops the blueprints ,only thing I keep getting is the helmet blue print.

Anyone having trouble connecting to the servers? I closed the game as it took forever to load a game and now I get login failed. You are required tl have a warframe account..

Edit: I apparently got signed out of psn even though I could see online friends.

It happens occasionally, ussually when PSN is on maintainence and such, sometimes it works if you just reboot everything but if if dosent work after a couple of attempts just call it a night, or you will be trying for ages...

blackops2sig.jpg

You guys need to get your hands on this...

510278be9788c14bae4703dbfdd6ce0f_zpsed0f

One of the most useful mods I have used.

Tenno spectres drop it on dark sector conflict missions.

Fully ranked up it turns 40% of damage on health into energy.

It's great for when your out of energy taking damage not much you can do, and then your shield is gone and your health starts going down, BOOM it kicks in and you then have enough energy for your ultimate ability, thus saving yours and maybe your teams life...

blackops2sig.jpg

This week is summer shutdown so I'm off all week.

I'm assuming there is some Warframe in your future then? I only work Wednesday this week so hopefully we can get some games in