Warframe - Tips and Help

L_C_Scipio

I'm still on the first planet and killed the first boss. I am using MAG

Finding the objectives on the map still seems to be the hardest part. Just have to remember to use the blade and open up some paths to get where I have to go.

After a while you get used to the map elements and it gets a lot easier to find your way around. You'll run into a room and just know that oh, I probably need to go over here.

I'm progressing nicely, my Loki is at lv 29, braton 28, dex furis 27...

I also built a lecta, whip type melee weapon with electricity damage. I have all the blueprint for Valkyr I'm just carrying on my journey through the planets trying to find morphics and control modules to finish the build...

Iv researched this game a fair bit now and I understand where Nekros and keys etc and prime blueprints come from... And wow this game has some serious replay value (providing you don't buy platinum that is)

I just need to finish my new frame now as Loki is really difficult if your team isn't that good... He has no offensive abilities, just distraction and diversion type...

I really like this game!

blackops2sig.jpg

I'd say the game is a hell of a lot better Ghost and some other games I've played. Even better than BF4 in terms of quality of the code. 

I don't know how many people are buying platinum to keep it afloat, but I hope people take to it

Damn, my Loki is lv 1... I added this jigsaw looking thing to it to gain an extra polarity slot after I reached rank 30 and now I'm lv 1... Oh we'll farming on easy planets for a bit then...

blackops2sig.jpg

Wow! Update 13 really changes a lot of stuff... New weapons, warframes, bosses, all seems really good...

The biggest thing is "Melee 2.0". Some of the highlights:

-You can equip your melee weapon by holding the weapon switch button.

-While holding it, you can hold the aim button to start "channeling", which uses your energy to make your melee attacks more powerful.

-There are "stance mods" that allow you to perform combos, which massively increase damage.

Here's the full update notes:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/209324-update-13-dark-sectors/

Iv been playing a lot last couple days, got and built all 3 rhino pieces, just need rhino blueprint...

Building valkyr now, 2 days left of build time...

Also since I learned more about mods etc I increased my invisibility power to max, 12 seconds. That combined with new updated melee is kind of OP...

When invisible Loki's melee attacks get a ridiculous damage bonus, I just jump into a crowd, turn invisible slash my whip around and everything is dead before the 12 seconds are up...

I'm saving for a sentinel blueprint now, not sure which to get...

blackops2sig.jpg

How you guys getting on now?

I couldn't do it anymore, I had to purchase a little platinum, I started collecting so much stuff I needed more slots for frames and weapons...

I now have lv30 Loki with orokin reactor

Lv 30 Valkyr with orokin reactor

Now I'm levelling a lv13 Rhino

Weapons I have:

Lv 30 braton

Lv 30 boltor

Lv 23 burston

Lv 14 braton prime

And just need the receiver to build burston prime

I'm overflowing with blueprints for basic weapons and have a few prime parts, but nowhere near enough to build anything else.

I joined a clan, I have no idea what they are even called, but I have been doing void and Derelict keys with them and getting some great rewards...

As you can tell I'm really enjoying this game, and it just seems to get better as you progress, it's great finding parts to create prime weapons, I just can't get orokin cells and credits fast enough!

blackops2sig.jpg

I'm at mastery rank 5. Currently leveling Oberon and trying to decide what frame to build next.

My level 30 stuff:

2 Warframes- Excalibur, Rhino

3 Primary weapons- Braton, Grakata, MK1-Braton

2 Secondary weapons- Dex Furis, Lex

3 Melee weapons- Cronus, Orthos, Scindo

1 Sentinel weapon- Burst Laser.

My Shade is almost maxed and I have a Carrier as well.

So Tommy,Jason and myself started playing this last night. Fun game but I have no idea what I'm doing. No real instructions on what you're doing.

So do you unlock weapons and such as you progress?

Where do you find blue prints and other items to craft items?

All the stuff you need is basically loot, Most comes from defeating bosses. Some is only available if you have a clan.

There is a cost to having a clan which is kinda cool. You have to pool your resources to have one and build a headquarter and shit. No monetary cost as far as I know. 

it's free and it's already better than ghost :)  

Yes! I'm glad more people are getting into warframe...

Nothing in this game is explained well at all...

I'll try and sum a few things up, if there is anything else just ask, I'm still quite new so I don't know everything but I'm getting there...

-Weapon blueprints can be brought for credits from the store for credits.

- Better weapons, or more desirable weapons (prime weapons) are found in the void missions, usually on completion, if your lucky.

-Some blueprints are awarded from daily log in prizes, I have a gorgon blueprint which I found out is only available as a daily prize and is no longer available to buy.

-Warframe blueprints are usually found on completion of boss levels, with the exception of Oberon, I believe they can be found pretty much anywhere if your lucky, after completing a boss level, you get your prize of a helmet, systems or chassis blueprint.

- Each boss has a certain Warframe set of blueprints, E.G. Boss Alad V, has Valkyr helmet, chassis and systems blueprints, beat the level you get 1 of them, you can get duplicates so it may take up to around 10 completions to get all 3 parts...

Once all 3 parts are acquired, you can build them in foundry, providing you have the correct resources. After they are built, you need to head to the store and buy the relevant blueprint, then you may construct your new Warframe, it takes 72 hours.

-Prime warframe parts are also found on Void missions, with a very low chance of actually acquiring the parts...

-Void keys are missions just like regular missions but set in an Orokin tower, like a fancy palace. The enemy's are harder depending on if your key is a I, II, III. Keys are where the best items are acquired, keys are also 1 time completion, if you complete the mission and reap the rewards, your key is gone and you must acquire more... Fail and you may keep trying.

Keys can be given from alert missions, daily log ins, awards from missions or brought with platinum.

-Derelict keys are made in the foundry, and act the same as void keys, but different rewards, and the enemy's are the infested, and is set on a derelict ship so it's a lot more dark and gloomy. Derelict assassination keys and boss are the only place Nekros Warframe blueprints can be awarded.

Also, if you haven't already noticed, this game wants you to buy platinum, platinum can get you the best gear quickly, but anything you want is fully aquirable on your own without spending a penny. It just takes a lot of time...

Hope some of this helps!

blackops2sig.jpg

Tommy has started a clan. It's just called Forever. His gorilla hands pushed done I guess. I think there is five people in it right now. From what I understand you can unlock weapons and other stuff through it. If anyone is interested let us know and we will send out invites

Ranked Oberon to level 30, I really enjoyed him. It's nice to play the game a bit differently, healing others and doing more than just kill everything in sight. Rhino bored me, it's too easy mode, iron skin makes you take no damage what so ever for long periods of time and just makes you become complacent. I had a shock when I first used Oberon and had to use cover etc and couldn't just tank the damage...

I'm now onto my 5th warframe, Nekros...got him tonight he's lv 6, been going through the mercury missions teaching my brother the game aswell... Building a Saryn frame too be done in 3 days...

Look out for some of the dark sector wars, some clans are giving huge amounts of battle pay to play for them, I played a game yesterday that was offering 50,000 credits per game to play for them. Now I have upgraded every mod I own as much as I can and still have 200,000 credits spare.

Also does anyone have 'Tranquil Cleave' stance mod for nikanas? I would like to trade for it if anyone does...

blackops2sig.jpg

Right, now Iv made a discovery, well it was probably common knowledge but it's a discovery to me at least...

Channeling was added in melee 2.0 and I thought it was just a passive thing that's on all the time you melee...

Turns out Iv been wasting slots in my weapons with channeling mods when I wasn't even using them, channeling only works when melee weapon is equipped, not on quick attack. and the l2 trigger must be held down to initiate channeling effects, what it does is use energy to make attacks stronger making melee even better still...

I can't believe I didn't realise this until now...

I'm really enjoying the new rescue 2.0 missions, I have 45/100 red veil points with 3 days to go, I'll probably get 100 tomorrow for the syandana cape thing.

I'm only on lv 15 with Nekros so I haven't been doing hard survivals of defences yet as I don't have all the mods I need to survive, but I must say he's really not as exciting to use as he looks so far... I'm hoping he gets a bit better from lv 20 onwards as I'll have all my go to mods available then. So far Oberon is my favourite...

blackops2sig.jpg

It's half and half, some are helpful and do the mission properly, while others just rush the level and run straight for the exits... I only do the mercury missions on solo with new frames or exterminate missions, other than that I play with randoms and I have a great time...

blackops2sig.jpg