Warframe - Tips and Help

L_C_Scipio

Thunderbolt mod for the bows is sweet. Chance of exploding on impact.wiped out infested

I really want to find one of those.

Looks like Orokin Derelict is the place to go for mutagen samples; I just got six from an exterminate mission. We're going to need tons of them for bio research.

Just be aware that OD missions can be really tough if you're not geared up well. I tend to think of infested missions as pushovers, but not these. Toxic ancients ignore shields and damage health directly so watch out for them.

Lvl 30 Orthos with decent mods was carving them up pretty well.

I really want to find one of those.

Looks like Orokin Derelict is the place to go for mutagen samples; I just got six from an exterminate mission. We're going to need tons of them for bio research.

Just be aware that OD missions can be really tough if you're not geared up well. I tend to think of infested missions as pushovers, but not these. Toxic ancients ignore shields and damage health directly so watch out for them.

Lvl 30 Orthos with decent mods was carving them up pretty well.

Nice. I'll wait until we get a good group together

Nice. I'll wait until we get a good group together

Think that's the mission that I had to fight that giant infested thing. That explains where I got those mutigan from.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

So I just finished building the 3 components to my blue print for the Rhino. I claimed helmet, chasis and system now what? I went to look and equip warframe and there is nothing available; someone guide me on whats next or how to switch to the Rhino I built thanks.

You'll need to buy the Rhino blueprint from the market to put the pieces together (I think it takes an Orokin cell as well). Unfortunately it takes three days to build a frame unless you speed it up with Platinum.

Was able to find an Orokin Cell, started the long process of building Rhino. 72 hours and counting, so by this weekend should be fun.

I really like Rhino. He is very slow but awesome on infested missions especially his stomp

I really like Rhino. He is very slow but awesome on infested missions especially his stomp

iron skin or whatever is where it's at. I've gone whole matches taking 0%damage.

Was able to find an Orokin Cell, started the long process of building Rhino. 72 hours and counting, so by this weekend should be fun.

I've got the parts for him, just trying to gather all the resources needed.  I'm looking forward to using someone different than MAG.  She's bad ass, but I want to play a different playstyle for a while. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

How to defeat Stalker? He has kicked my arse twice now. Am I just too weak for him any suggestions?

We had 4 guys attacking him, he is a bad ass though. Knocked me down in seconds.

Once all 4 of us got on him, he fell fairly easy.

We had 4 guys attacking him, he is a bad ass though. Knocked me down in seconds.

Once all 4 of us got on him, he fell fairly easy.

Pretty much this, unless you've got really good weapons you can't take him down alone.

I was running a derelict mission for mutagen samples, everything was going good until suddenly I was fighting Grineer instead of infested, which I was completely unprepared for. Level 28-30 Grineer are no joke, especially when you come across a dozen of them. I got my face handed to me. I'm pretty ticked off about that cause I'd already found like 4 mutagen samples and I was only halfway through the mission.