Warframe - Tips and Help

L_C_Scipio

We had 4 guys attacking him, he is a bad ass though. Knocked me down in seconds.

Once all 4 of us got on him, he fell fairly easy.

I have been solo and I may get a random to help or notice that I'm fighting the Stalker but other than that no help and like you said he is quite difficult.

I haven`t come across a Stalker yet. But according to Wiki you`re better off hiding while the others kill him as he will mainly target you.

Solo with randoms will probably result in death though, allthough randoms in this game are 100 times better than COD/BF randoms.

The Saturn boss is one tough SOB. Beat him twice lost to him twice. Randoms kept getting killed both losses. Leaving just me against him. Any suggestions on beating him

I believe you mean General Sargas Ruk.

You have to wait for him to attack and have the shield open at the back. He is too armored to do anything else. 

If you have team mates that are decent surround him and draw fire. The person who is behind should attack. You are kind of alone go between cover and try to get behind him after he uses an ability.  Also someone with a good sniper rifle could help. 

Against ruk just run around until the various parts of his armour open up to reveal a purple core, then blast away, I'm sure rhinos stomp freezes him if you time it right when his armour is open...

blackops2sig.jpg

Does anyone know the answer to this?

Basically I just failed my rank 8 test, and judging by how difficult it's going to be for me to do it with a stupid controller setup I'm guessing it's going to take me a few days to do it...

If I rank things up while I'm on max 7, will I still gain mastery points for when I have done the test? Or will I be wasting xp?

blackops2sig.jpg

Does anyone know the answer to this?

Basically I just failed my rank 8 test, and judging by how difficult it's going to be for me to do it with a stupid controller setup I'm guessing it's going to take me a few days to do it...

If I rank things up while I'm on max 7, will I still gain mastery points for when I have done the test? Or will I be wasting xp?

Per the wiki you will gain the xp and it will be applied once you pass the test

I agree with Tiger. I did that already. I didn't try the test for level 1 for the longest time. When I did and passed I was already half way to two.

Also there are a number of hints only about that wall run for level 8. Change the controller setting  X to toggle seems to be a big important

A word of warning, Vay Hek is hard... Very hard! Iv never been downed so many times in a mission...

3 attempts after first 2 glitched and couldn't finish the mission, 3rd attempt I got hydroids helmet bp.

Luckily I kept my key when we had to quit...

blackops2sig.jpg

So maybe I'm the only one who didn't realize this, but defense rewards don't stack. So if you get a Void key as a wave 5 reward, a fusion core as a wave 10 reward then extract, you only get the core. This explains what happened to my two Hell's Chambers I thought I got but couldn't find.

Maybe I'm just dumb but I didn't know that. It sucks though.

So maybe I'm the only one who didn't realize this, but defense rewards don't stack. So if you get a Void key as a wave 5 reward, a fusion core as a wave 10 reward then extract, you only get the core. This explains what happened to my two Hell's Chambers I thought I got but couldn't find.

You need hells chamber? I think I have multiples.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Say what??

That is just retarded!

Say what??

That is just retarded!

Basically means there's not much point in playing defense, except for xp and resources, or for a specific reward in the Void. Also means there's really no point in going past 15 waves; seems like you'd be better off starting again and doing 15 waves again if you don't get the reward you want.

Survival, on the other hand, the five minute rewards do stack. Provided you successfully extract, of course.