*FG'ers Screenshots Thread*

Spacedeck

TLOU final part

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Great to revisit this again to completion for the first time since the remaster back in 2014. I did have another crack a couple of times on the PS5 with that game but checked out after a couple of hours. Picked Part 1 up with a voucher on PC and so pleased I played it through again. Big step up in visuals which is impressive considering how good they looked a decade ago. Only other improvements are to the UI and animations but a lot of work clearly went into this to bring it in line with Part 2. Definitely recommend grabbing this and if you've played it on the PS3/4 previous then still worth playing through again if you can get it in the sale. 

On 7/18/2023 at 6:57 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

Commandos 2 HD Remaster

That looks brilliant, I never played these games, I got into Desperados when I was younger but they are of a similar style I think? I need to sort out screenshots, I have a few from Final Fantasy to put up here yet ^_^

Luseth.png

55 minutes ago, Luseth said:

That looks brilliant, I never played these games, I got into Desperados when I was younger but they are of a similar style I think? I need to sort out screenshots, I have a few from Final Fantasy to put up here yet ^_^

These are very similar but less forgiving IMO. If you like Desperados (great series) you'll definitely like Commandos although the second one is the best by an absolute mile so I highly recommend playing that. Each mission is about one and a half to 2 hours long and you control a squad each with different skills so you have to manage each character and work them together tactically. The backdrops are fantastic and the music is iconic. If you intend grabbing these on PC, they are currently on sale til the 31st. 

8 hours ago, Lurchzy said:

Looks like a relaxing game, never heard of it before so I might have to check it out.

Yeah it's a huge GOTY contender and sits Overwhelmingly positive on Steam with almost 15,000 reviews. Came out in March and is very popular. I think it's an excellent game with relaxing mechanics and a nice gameplay format. Highly addictive and lots of gameplay and adventure on offer.