U.S. Meet Up

kylebees

Jay - just Googled Brookfield Ohio "No matches found" Is it really that small?? :)

Nope, Google needed some punctuation - Brookfield,Ohio works :)

Edited by Plumbers Crack

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Jay, Brooksfield is a little over 7 hours away. That's not bad at all. I Googled hotels and it seems there's a decent amount there. I'm sure if we get a group of rooms, they would give us a group discount. I think we can make this happen!!

We can meet at my house prior if people want for some daytime drinking/eating, then head up our bar. My wife is happy to drive us.

The only downside to my town is there isn't much to do outside our bar. The surrounding bars are complete dives if we venture out. They can be amusing though. (one of them has a claw machine that instead of winning stuffed animals, you win sex toys)

We also have a private party room if we wanted to do a banquet stye meal. If not we have a large menu to order from.

Let me know what you guys want to do.

The name of the bar is Laddie's Sky Club, check it out on Facebook if you want.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I live near Madison, Wisconsin so it'd be an eight and a half hour drive for me. I haven't been on a road trip in a long time, count me in.

Fuck me I have to go now.

Ten hour drive. 631 miles. Y'all need to move south.

It's pretty close to Pittsburgh or Cleveland which I go to quite frequently. If I can get advance notice I probably can plan a business trip and meet up. It would be after the business trip so I don't show up at a customer looking like a wreck. 

From Ottawa it's 8 hours. Still doable if the weather isn't bad.

Nice!! This looks like it may be coming together quite nicely!! Let's see who else would be interested.

Any interest in doing this in NYC?

While NYC would be ideal, I think it would be expensive and harder for most to get here. If you're interested in joining us out in Ohio, let us know.  

I live near Madison, Wisconsin so it'd be an eight and a half hour drive for me. I haven't been on a road trip in a long time, count me in.

Awesome!! Would really be great to finally put some faces to all these names!!

Fuck me I have to go now.

Ten hour drive. 631 miles. Y'all need to move south.

Suck it up bitch and get in the car!! You know you need some Tommy lovin' anyway!! :D

I can't drive there :( .

Small miracles!! I kid!! Book a flight> I volunteer to buy the first night for any Euro that attends, with the exception of Diddums!! I might have to mortgage my house if he came!! :o  

It's pretty close to Pittsburgh or Cleveland which I go to quite frequently. If I can get advance notice I probably can plan a business trip and meet up. It would be after the business trip so I don't show up at a customer looking like a wreck. 

From Ottawa it's 8 hours. Still doable if the weather isn't bad.

That would be ideal Pat!! I'm really hoping this works. I think we will have a blast, plus I want to get Chris drunk enough that I can....oh  never mind. :ph34r:

^Should we make up vacationers tees that read "Here for the gang rape!"

That's not the type of stuff I find humorous at all. Where anything remotely close to that type of stuff to happen I can guarantee that at least one of us is ending up in a hospital. 

Adam, I live about 3 hours form Boston. I would have no problem driving up there to meet up with you. Just keep me informed and we'll try to meet up.

Also, this thread is not forgotten. It's just kind of hard to think about it with all the fucking white stuff on the ground. When it starts to warm up, we'll start organizing this a bit more.