Ken Box

Diddums

Well, it does say in the ending credits "sorry for having the police round" so that might be a small indicator.

Have you seen the real thing Dave? Search "Gymkhana" on Youtube, you'll find loads of Ken Block stuff.

I must have one of these carts, they're too awesome to not have.

banlol.png

Saw that the other day, cool vid. I really like this old spoof complete with a 2.5RS and RPG shooting terrorist. :lol:

Also IMO Ken Block is a Kardashian of motorsport. Celebrity with little to no talent. Keep spinning around safety cones and landscaping equipment in your $100,000+ car and leave the racing to the big boys. Him and Pastrana can drive right in the garbage where they belong.

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

Yep, I got bored of his shit after the first one.

If it was someone going round a rally course like that, then massive props, but it isn't. It's someone doing takes over and over and over and then loads of editing. In his vids there are always billions of skidmarks in the spots he goes around, obviously parts where he fucked up before. And in some others you can actually see that the shots were taken at different times of day, or different days completely.

Still, he provides the Monster generation with some entertainment for a few minutes which keeps 'em off the crack I spose :lol:

banlol.png

Still, he provides the Monster generation with some entertainment for a few minutes which keeps 'em off the crack I spose :lol:

Thing that bugs me is the shifted balance. Less about the sport and more about putting on a show to sell people shit. The drivers participate in on site promotions where ability to be marketable trumps ability in a race car.

Pastrana is a hero.

Enrique's upset  :( he thought he was your hero, baby. ;)

He's my hero too he sucks and has a full ride. He's broken too many bones and backs to be fruitful in motorsport. Granted now going in circles probably not so tough, O wait (Nationwide Series: 2012 P33, 2013 P14*  ·  Camping World Truck Series: 2012 P92  ·  Rolex Sports Car Series results: 2012 P105 [* Season still going]) He sucks! :rolleyes: He became known racing bikes and used it to race other things he should never race. He's in the car to get kids to buy caffeinated sugar water and $60 t-shirts not because the team think he can push for good points & position in a championship.

I suppose you're an actual racing fan. I'm a fan of watching him risk his life and shit haha. I've watched a total of 1 race of his. It was in his documentary so it was forced on me xD

Actual smacktual they don't deserve to be in a top tier motorsport with people that make them look silly. Watch what you like. I caught myself watching a ride on tractor race the other day. I aint hatin'! :lol: