Forever Gaming BF4 server questions!

Diddums

Are you tired of servers resetting? Are you sick of playing the same maps over and over? Do you want to be able to play on your own server, with your own rules, your map and game mode choice? Yes? Then read on!

Right, time to get serious. I'm looking at renting a BF4 server but I can't fund it entirely myself.

So for all the BF4 PC players, is anyone willing to chip in to help rent a server for us to play on?

Things you need to keep in mind:

The server will be UK based, so probably best for UK players only. We have options for US servers but I'll get to that later.

It will be a monthly thing, the more folks that chip in, the more stable everything will be. I'll be able to pick up some slack here and there, but if I am not able to pick it all up one month, then I'll have no choice but to pull the plug. This will be a commitment, so unless you're 100% sure you'll be able to chuck in a few squids a month, please don't commit.

I'll probably do about £15 a month, which will give us 16 slots. If someone else chips in a tenner, and someone else a fiver, that's already a 32 slot server which is probably plenty.

The server will be all game modes and all maps in random rotation, unless we as admins feel like playing something else, then we can simply schedule that in.

We can organize tournaments, events, all sorts of fun activities and have great lolz.

If you're up for this please drop a message below and let's get ourselves

banlol.png

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic