COD Ghosts - Official Complaint Thread

spectre

Don`t remember which thread this was discussed in but Riot Shielders definately has more health than others. At least in HC.

Had 3-4 shots in the back of one and 2-3 in his legs last night and he didn`t die..

Got hitmarkers though so bullets did register.

It doesn't lol? , that seems dumb. Must be one more thing overlooked by the developers.  Making a perk that reduces damage from explosives actually reduce the damage enough to keep you alive.

Blast shield works against normal c4 and any other explosive, but when they put danger close on it doesn't matter. So basically a riot shielder with c4 and danger close is invincible on objective game modes.

It could be the opposite... The Riot Shield user would most likely be wearing some sort of ballistic armor anyways, right?  I'd imagine they would... why would they not go all out in tanking up if they're carrying a shield?  I agree that these companies overlook all kinds of bullshit, but I don't know that this was an accident... it may be intentional. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

No I meant, that Blast Shield doesn't counter Danger Close. DC was the bane of mw2's existence. One of the many reasons people hated that game. A simple tweek to let black shield counter it would have fixed it.  Simple. And yet, they didn't do that.

Does the riot shield really have more health? Tested and proven? Imagine what it will be like with Ballistic Vests, lol. We gonna piss off some people for sure.

Keep calm and question nothing.

It could be the opposite... The Riot Shield user would most likely be wearing some sort of ballistic armor anyways, right?  I'd imagine they would... why would they not go all out in tanking up if they're carrying a shield?  I agree that these companies overlook all kinds of bullshit, but I don't know that this was an accident... it may be intentional. 

Maybe they are, but doesn`t change anything as they`re still harder to kill than the others :)

Never said it was as accident by IW, and I don`t have a problem with them having extra armor as they have a "slight" disadvantage ;)

(Not counting stretch though)

Meant to reply to this yesterday. I can assure people that a riot shield class doea not give you more health. This isn't based on any testing but just my experiences. As for the hitmarkers, i think that sometimes hitmarkers come up when you are shooting into the shield. Again not proven but i'm sure people have said this to me.

As for the danger close c4, that isn't a riot shielder issue, it's more people using nooby class. Equipment has been made easier for us to use but that's a deserved buff in my book. Cant remembet but are trophy systems in Ghosts?

Meant to reply to this yesterday. I can assure people that a riot shield class doea not give you more health. This isn't based on any testing but just my experiences. As for the hitmarkers, i think that sometimes hitmarkers come up when you are shooting into the shield. Again not proven but i'm sure people have said this to me.

As for the danger close c4, that isn't a riot shielder issue, it's more people using nooby class. Equipment has been made easier for us to use but that's a deserved buff in my book. Cant remembet but are trophy systems in Ghosts?

I was shooting him in the back..

But only my experience aswell.

Something that may have caused confusion, the squad member killstreak has extra health, and he looks just like a riot shielder.

I love this killstreak btw, he gets kills, picks up dog tags and even picks up your own tag in S&R...so good. Also a good bullet sponge :P

I think the night owl works like a trophy system. I had one from the free care package on octane and I heard that sound going off like it killed a grenade or something.

Yeah, it's a trophy system and a motion sensor combined. But the motion sensor only helps the person using the streak and not the rest of the team.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

Yeah, it's a trophy system and a motion sensor combined. But the motion sensor only helps the person using the streak and not the rest of the team.

Are they the terrifying spinny ball things? 

I've been playing hardcore (thanks to Sean, Tam and Mikey) and I called one in, totally forgot about it then saw something moving above my head. I immediately panicked, stared shooting around me and knifing and then realised it was what I called in. No one saw me, so I kept my stupidity secret until now... Damn things scare me all the time though, one somehow trapped me in a doorway and I thought it was human controlled.

Ghosts complaints:

Really no major complaints except one, as others have said: spawns suck.  I know its a balance, but I seem to die two to three times a game within a second of spawning.  Not fun.  No other real complaints that are specific to Ghosts, but rather the XBox One generally: Cant use my $300 headset to chat yet, party creation a slow and cumbersome process.

I find the XBO not intuitive and not quick to do anything.  The 360 was so easy to use, esp. in terms of party invites, game invites, etc. Graphics are excellent but interface is cumbersome.

Ghosts complaints:

Really no major complaints except one, as others have said: spawns suck. I know its a balance, but I seem to die two to three times a game within a second of spawning. Not fun. No other real complaints that are specific to Ghosts, but rather the XBox One generally: Cant use my $300 headset to chat yet, party creation a slow and cumbersome process.

I find the XBO not intuitive and not quick to do anything. The 360 was so easy to use, esp. in terms of party invites, game invites, etc. Graphics are excellent but interface is cumbersome.

Glad to see you Aaron.

I am so bummed out right now....I'm loving this CoD so much, except for one major issue, riot shield and c4! It's gotten so bad I haven't found a single lobby without those little fucktards in a 6 hour day of playing. There has not been such an OP issue like this since OMA noob tubers in MW2.

The only way to counter them is to use shield and c4 yourself, and press RB and detonate faster than them. Or use danger close and noob tubes. But using those two classes over, and over and over gets really old, fast. This wouldn't be an issue if they didn't bring back danger close. Blast shield only counters normal explosives, it does absolutely nothing against danger close users (which is all of them)

The really shitty part is I don't think this will be patched...it's only really bad in S&D and S&R, other game modes are fine. So most people don't have to deal with it quite so much.

Kill confirmed is just shit now they removed score streaks, tags mean nothing, therefor the winning team goes negative, the losing team look all awesome with their good kd and helicopters galore...

It's like being punished for trying to win the game!

blackops2sig.jpg